Create Account

St4rface suspension

04-01-2020, 12:51 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: disappointed I'm not relevant enough to get spam recruited to other leagues smh my head
ur spam recruited in my heart

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2020, 12:59 PM by Weretarantula.)

[Image: SzTNTP2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

I'd rather ban both tbh

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Remember to wash your hands, everybody.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

clippy

WAIT NO CLIPPY DISAPPEARED WHEN I SENT THAT

04-01-2020, 01:30 PMGrum Wrote: WAIT NO CLIPPY DISAPPEARED WHEN I SENT THAT
YOU KILLED CLIPPY WTF

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Where were you when Grum killed Clippy?

pardon my language but fuck this cunt. He's a scammer (bragging for selling broke iphones), and he'll just take the donations and close the league. Pretty easy to tell this isn't just spamming but also a targeted phishing attempt. This guy is a grade a piece of shit

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

F

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

04-01-2020, 01:47 PMSmirnov Light Wrote: pardon my language but fuck this cunt. He's a scammer (bragging for selling broke iphones), and he'll just take the donations and close the league.  Pretty easy to tell this isn't just spamming but also a targeted phishing attempt. This guy is a grade a piece of shit
ok i thought this was about clippy for a second lmao

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

04-01-2020, 01:48 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
04-01-2020, 01:47 PMSmirnov Light Wrote: pardon my language but fuck this cunt. He's a scammer (bragging for selling broke iphones), and he'll just take the donations and close the league.  Pretty easy to tell this isn't just spamming but also a targeted phishing attempt. This guy is a grade a piece of shit
ok i thought this was about clippy for a second lmao
Clippy had to GRIND on the STREETS after he was removed from Microsoft Office. Talking paperclip's gotta eat.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Yea but his suspension threads are pretty lit so he's not all bad.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

I can't uprep you for some reason, but I wholeheartedly approve of your use of my country's vernacular

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

is it bad that I find this absolutely hilarious.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]