Create Account

Tapatalk plugin

I have used this plugin before on mybb forums like this to great success as it gives you a complete mobile user compatibility complete with: pm notifications, thread notifications, emojis, RTF and more

It would be nice to have something like this as an option, or a mobile friendly theme to go along with the regular site.

I both hate and appreciate tapatalk so I don't know how to feel about it. I'm usually okay with the mobile browser version anyways.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Tapatalk is garbage

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2020, 05:52 AM by Wasty.)

TapaTalk once tried to murder my family

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

04-02-2020, 05:51 AMWasty Wrote: TapaTalk once tried to murder my family
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10420279.gif]

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

04-02-2020, 07:00 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
04-02-2020, 05:51 AMWasty Wrote: TapaTalk once tried to murder my family
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10420279.gif]

Tapatalk == Covid19 confirmed

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

04-02-2020, 01:15 PMZ0REM Wrote:
04-02-2020, 07:00 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10420279.gif]

Tapatalk == Covid19 confirmed

This scrub doesn't use ===

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-01-2020, 01:05 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I have used this plugin before on mybb forums like this to great success as it gives you a complete mobile user compatibility complete with: pm notifications, thread notifications, emojis, RTF and more

It would be nice to have something like this as an option, or a mobile friendly theme to go along with the regular site.

Can you give some more detail on what you feel is missing from the responsive themes (SHL Dark/SHL Light)?

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

04-02-2020, 04:03 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
04-01-2020, 01:05 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I have used this plugin before on mybb forums like this to great success as it gives you a complete mobile user compatibility complete with: pm notifications, thread notifications, emojis, RTF and more

Can you give some more detail on what you feel is missing from the responsive themes (SHL Dark/SHL Light)?

While responsive is nice, certain things will break for me (iOS) when on mobile.  Particularly large sigs, and then when inputting text.  The text input boxes are still based on PC browsers, so trying to adjust formatting, inserting emojis and stuff is more difficult.   In doing so, at times since apparently I'm one of the 1% or so that uses the light theme, my formatting breaks on those using the dark theme.  The lastest example of that was in the warewolf game when I was quoting mutedfaith.  I tried clicking on the "remove formatting" button to make sure stuff would actually show up properly in the dark theme, but it didn't according to Segi.

My wife left me for tapatalk

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I have no idea what language you are all talking about! bye!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]