Create Account

The Simulation

This keyboard warrior has been stuck inside with Luffy Richard for many a week, and when he's not on the ice he is by side, eating my food, wearing my underwear. I think I've become his Wilson because he talks to me, but I'm not sure he realizes I'm real. I think he's forgotten that I'm real. He keeps talking about being in a simulation and that none of this is real. The quarantine has gotten to him. Obviously we are both real. I worry about how much this will affect his on-ice performance, but Luffy has never been a cerebral player. He is a man of instinct and drive, though the occasional Twainian witticisms will be spouted. There are interesting times we live, and this key-clacker hopes it will pass soon otherwise I fear for Luffy's sanity. 
     As I sit here talking to you lovely folks, Luffy is going around the house telling every plant that they're not real. He keeps looking for the edge of the simulation. I tell him he needs to be at the arena, his reply:
     "Don't you worry, I'll be there. The simulation always makes sure I'm there."

Go Whalers! First home game coming up.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Go whalers

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]