Create Account

S53 WFT #2 - Overreactions
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2020, 11:14 PM by hotdog.)

Fans have been known to overreact, especially online... For this WFT, share with us a comment from a diehard fan of your team overreacting to your team's play thus far in the season. Do they want to trade a player? Trade the whole team? Fire management? Did they get a tattoo of the S53 Challenge Cup already? The more irrational, the better here.
You may submit either as a regular ol' text post or as a graphic showing a screenshot from the social media platform directly (there are, for example, sites where you can generate fake tweets and I'm sure more exist as well). Check out the post immediately below this for an example. 

For submitting a fake online comment (in either format), you'll get 1 capped TPE. Comments must be 25+ words, graphics have no word count minimum. 8-10 users who go above and beyond in this task will be selected as Participation+ members and get an additional 1 uncapped TPE. 
Deadline: Sunday, April 5th at 11:59PM ET

This PT is for SHL players and senddowns only; it is not for SMJHL rookies.

Thanks to @StadiumGambler for this suggestion - SG you may link to this post and claim and additional 1 uncapped TPE

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

[Image: 3lSnMV3.png]

thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Okay, WTF is NEW doing? They have a great team and should be focusing all their efforts on making this season count instead of writing essays on an internet forum for a hotdog!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2020, 11:05 PM by Zomp.)

[Image: 8nR9Ch3.png]

Imagine expecting New England to win their opening game couldn't be me what a dumpster fire of a team never stood a chance #fireace #firehotdog #trademorgan #tradeotter

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

[Image: Lsd17P5.png]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

[Image: zdBnMFv.png]

Armada Inferno norway

[Image: MdpE1iE.png]

Armada Inferno norway

[Image: 9QbIkUZ.png]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

[Image: Mm2CCi1.png]

Armada Inferno norway

Why is #Crudelli even playing hockey, let alone in SHL. He wouldn't even be able to make it on the U13 Italian National Team. He needs to find a new hobby, maybe quilting!!!! #CrudelliSucks #Overrated

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20200402-232410-01.jpg]

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

I hope this isn't too extreme of a take to be accepted

[Image: download.png]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

[Image: Screenshot_20200402-233117_Discord.jpg?w...height=247]

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself