Create Account

S53 WFT #2 - Overreactions

[Image: 51b6a78402861c678368713574db05e7.png]

[Image: Tweet.png]

Maybe Slip McScruff should spend some time practicing instead of playing Animal Crossing in his underpants. It's like he forgot how to play; he just goes out and hits whatever moves and ignores the puck. Figure out your damn game or trade for someone who can!

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 03:11 PM by MarlinManiac4.)

[Image: index.png]

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]
Sig By Carpy48
Selected #14 Overall to the Colorado Raptors
Selected #9 Overall to the Calgary Dragons
Finland Dragons Raptors
[Image: zdXC6eb.png][Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

[Image: TKldHNe.png]

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 04:22 PM by CB2212.)

[Image: N2KuEZQ.png]

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

Comment from diehard fan @waterdogs69

"i cant believe how trash this team is right now, 1-10 to start the season. i think we should trade everyone away and start a brand new team, because I am very dumb and don't believe in the new draftees"

40 words.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-02-2020, 11:21 PMhotdog Wrote:
[Image: MdpE1iE.png]

This jinxed our season and got us our first loss. I'm going to have to fire up a few of my burner accounts

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

[Image: F5ya8Oy.png]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

04-04-2020, 04:27 PMJulio Tokolosh Wrote:
04-02-2020, 11:21 PMhotdog Wrote:
[Image: MdpE1iE.png]

This jinxed our season and got us our first loss. I'm going to have to fire up a few of my burner accounts

[Image: Jn8wBgN.png]

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Remember when the Tampa Bay Barracuda thought trading for Sean Stevenson Jr was a good idea? Yeah we have to wonder how much they regret that now. Dude just doesn't show up.

@SomeRandomCudaFan

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Texas worst team in the league? Ah yeah, we have the best prospect pool i heard, but is there a team left when they are ready? Or did the vets walked away in FA before?

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 06:19 PM by ByrdeMan.)

[Image: JbvxISQ.png]
[Image: 4yCKSpo.png]
[Image: MORxe2u.png]

[Image: 336.jpg]

[Image: bwVTI6N.png]

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Edmonton lost?! They lost a fucking game?! Fire Keygan! Fire Tommy Salami! We are a town for winners and we dont take kindly to losers! I might as well just find a new team.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]