Create Account

HIRED - Hall of Fame Head
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 09:24 AM by nour.)

After a very long tenure of @ArGarBarGar at the helm deciding who the greats of the SHL are, he’s decided to step down. We’re incredibly thankful for his time and effort in this job, and for being such a giving member of this community.

With all that said, we need to hire a new head, so if you think you’d be interested, send me a PM with what experience you bring to the table, why you want the job, and what you think makes a hall of fame player!

You can send me your application via site PM or on Discord to nour#1420

Applications will close Wednesday, April 8th and 11:59 EST

Best of luck everyone!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I knew I forgot to post something.

The gig really isn't that hard. All you have to do is keep track of the top players, keep track of who retires, and do the busywork. It was a lot of fun and if I was still involved in the league I would have kept on going.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

bump

Congratulations to @dankoa who will be our new Hall of Fame head! Dankoa has been handling the responsibilities of this job for a while now while ArGar was moving out of the job and he’s done a phenomenal job, so the decision was easy. He knows how the process functions and we have no doubt he’s gonna do a great job here.