Create Account

Training money

I fucking need it si here goes nothing michael fitted and the man with cement hands.

Shl is hard like I get the biscuit and I have no plays other than to dump it, my teammates lose there mind about this aspect of my game but this transition to the show has been really grueling on me. It's one thing if I had more time and space like in the j but honestly I dont and I'm also pretty fucking scrawny ya kno, the boys out there are chirping the hell out of me and honestly its intimidating I'm scared. Hopefully when my buddy amabacas cuddles gets up here he beats these meanys up and gives them the good ole razzle dazzle, hits them with some kung flu moves and makes those jerks back up off me I could really use some of that social distancing in my game right meow. Whatever though I'm probably just a bust my boy tom fiddlers over here racking up almost a point per game gonna win the damn rookie of year and then theres me everyones favorite moldy belly button who plays like a girl. Fuck it everyone will be sorry when I have more shl dollars I NEEEEEED MONEY

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50