Create Account

Old Man Blaine Spotted

It's been nearly 25 seasons since James Blaine was last seen in a SHL locker room. Following the S24 championship the former Hamilton Steelhawks GM was rumored to have received information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton and has been self isolating in a secure remote location since.

Yesterday, Blaine was spotted walking shirtless down the street with former teammate and long time friend Michal Pivonka. Once spotted by a member of the local media he was asked to make a comment on where he's been all this time.

Blaine's response.... "I scored 50 in 07 and i'm back to score a cocktrick for all these fucking millennials "

[Image: joe.png]

Blaine has agreed to a 60 minute sit down where he will answer ANY and ALL questions

oh shit, welcome back

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Remember when we hung out at the intermission of the Stadium Series game? That was fun. Congrats btw!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

holy shit wtf

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Whoa whoa whoa!

No idea who you are, but welcome back! I can tell you're a legend.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber