Create Account

Luketd's AMA/Presser

04-06-2020, 07:23 PMluketd Wrote: Probably Infidel, we have been through a lot in the SHL. We were GMs together in the SMJHL. He is our coach in Manhattan. But its hard to choice favorites when I like everyone on the team. Fav user not on MAN would probably be Trella. But again its hard to decide, I have made a lot of friends on the site. But ill go with trella
love u bro

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Any other parody bots on the horizon? PingyBot is a masterpiece

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

You were the very first person I met on the site, and you showed me around. To this I owe an infinite amount of thanks. We were even on the same SMJHL team. A great mentor you were.

What was it like working together to help build my player so he could be transferred to the SHL? Any fond memories of that? And how do you think I'm faring in the SHL? Better/worse than you expected?

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

who are you

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

holy hell, its been 21 months?

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

What kept you motivated to invest so much time into all the work you've done here?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Which of the advanced stats in FHM is the most valuable to evaluate how good a player is, and why?

If you could completely overhaul one SHL department, which one would it be and how would you change it?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

answered up to here

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]