Create Account

Dungeons & Dragons (5e)
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2020, 04:25 PM by hhh81.)

Hey all,

I've always wondered who else plays D&D (whether with your LR or outside SHL), who might be interested but never had the chance, etc. I know Manhattan has some game(s) around, and I'm sure they aren't the only ones. SHL GMs (and @Evok) freaked with excitement last week when I mentioned D&D.

I'd love to get a community together of SHL Dungeon Masters. I'm starting my first foray into DM life for Colorado right now, and would love a community to learn from and bounce ideas off! Right now I'm just studying Brennan Lee Mulligan, Brian Murphy, and the McElroys closely and actively avoiding Matt Mercer for my own well-being!

Let's talk.

EDIT: Not looking for people to start another game, just wanted to see what kind of community of D&D lovers we have here (especially if we could start an SHL DM community)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I haven't run a campaign in a little while (though I have my own pet project in progress), but I was a perma-DM for most of my school years (~15 years) through 3/3.5e, Pathfinder, minimal 4e, and now 5e.

If you're running something on Roll20 I'm happy to either join, give you some pointers, or show you some of the campaigns I used to run. Let me know! Smile

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

04-10-2020, 11:12 PMRenomitsu Wrote: I haven't run a campaign in a little while (though I have my own pet project in progress), but I was a perma-DM for most of my school years (~15 years) through 3/3.5e, Pathfinder, minimal 4e, and now 5e.

If you're running something on Roll20 I'm happy to either join, give you some pointers, or show you some of the campaigns I used to run. Let me know! Smile
wow wholesome reno even carries over to the shl

Haven't played in a while, trying to get a oblong game going, but check out Matt Colville for dm stuff, he's a really great resource that helped me run my first game

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Haven't played in years, and never played it online.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I've played and gm a bit, mostly 3.5e and pathfinder.
I miss it but it takes a lot of commitment and a tight knit group.

My favorite show is the RollPlay series on twitch/youtube, i highly recommend the first series with Koibu as GM, also RIP iNControl :(

RETIRED

I am currently both playing in one campaign and GMing another, but my friend group pretty much only plays Pathfinder

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I'm running a pathfinder campaign for some IRL friends which has moved online recently, but I would love to play some 5e

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

I'd be happy to bring Sploosh the Moist back for another go

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Hello yes this is me Evok and Dragons!

I'm always down for some, but at the same time i have so many going on that i need to know in advances hahaha. Playing like only 5e right now, 2 campaign and one where i DM. Most of my games are using premade module which ease the set up a lot honnestly.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

04-11-2020, 05:26 AMFaelax Wrote: I'm running a pathfinder campaign for some IRL friends which has moved online recently, but I would love to play some 5e
Hey that's me, and same.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-11-2020, 06:55 AMMook Wrote: I'd be happy to bring Sploosh the Moist back for another go
*discomfort intensifies*

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Currently DMing one game and a player in another, both 5E.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2020, 03:53 PM by Skeleton Party.)

I am in the middle of running a far off the rails 5e campaign of Storm King's Thunder in a Spelljammer universe. @SAwful plays in this campaign as well, we've been doing discord/roll20 campaigns together for a few years now.
Plate is full, I don't need another campaign, but if there's a DM community for bouncing ideas around I am down to clown.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

04-11-2020, 03:53 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: I am in the middle of running a far off the rails 5e campaign of Storm King's Thunder in a Spelljammer universe. @SAwful plays in this campaign as well, we've been doing discord/roll20 campaigns together for a few years now.
Plate is full, I don't need another campaign, but if there's a DM community for bouncing ideas around I am down to clown.

Shit's lit. But seriously, we've been having a blast with this one, Storm King's Thunder has given us a pretty awesome setting to do some wild shit.

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack