Create Account

Ace Suspension

04-12-2020, 07:33 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:31 PMMike Izzy Wrote: All joking aside, this is easter under a month long quarantine...
please don’t take this shit to far.
happy easter!

You to brotha Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

@Tomen can i be on the team twice

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

04-12-2020, 07:31 PMMike Izzy Wrote: All joking aside, this is easter under a month long quarantine...
please don’t take this shit to far.

Well, Easter is definitely dependent on who you ask. I know lots of people who do not partake in this event.

[Image: 336.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2020, 07:56 PM by hhh81.)

Wagstrom-Kholin-Marius
Manius--Batsbak-van Otter
Clapper-Westbroek-Izzy
Boivin-Anazibf-Weston

Murphy-Darrow
Scoop-Kirkby
Morgan-Kennedy
G. Johnson-Michaud

Eller

Watching from the sidelines:
Krashwagen (RW) Fouquette (RW), Seppala (LW), Potts (RW), Duncan ©, Trevino (RW), Hartman (LW), Svenson (LW), Takshak (RW), Shepherd ©, Roach ©, Tage (D), Kalashnikov (D), Bohne (D), Meszaros (D)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-12-2020, 07:37 PMhhh81 Wrote: Team incoming
:eyes:

e

04-12-2020, 07:37 PMhhh81 Wrote: Team incoming

DID I MAKE IT CAOCH

I'm just here to make the team.

04-12-2020, 07:34 PMAce Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:31 PMgrok Wrote: He's a dick, so you get to be a dick? I don't understand. If I was in this scenario, it's way fucking better to say "yeah I was a dick to someone really nice and cool and that was shitty of me" than to say "oh but you also suck." Even if it's true, even if it's what you think, it's infantile and an embarrassment on you and your organization.

And on top of that, don't act like people don't know you're out there blaming other SMJHL orgs for the ban and not taking any responsibility for your actions publicly. It just sucks. Own what you said, be apologetic, don't do it again. The hardass schtick is exhausting.
It all doesn't matter anyway, because I used a word that I should've have and that's no one else's fault but mine. I accept responsibility for my actions.

Secondarily, I believe that if people have an issue with how someone else communicates they should talk to them about it, don't grab a screenie to run up the flagpole for drama's sake.

To the first point, then do that and turn off the tough guy bullshit.

To the second, that's what I'm doing right here, right now. I have an issue with the way you're communicating and I'm talking to you about it. Idk what else you want, or if you're just deflecting the fact that you're utterly unapologetic to the community. All I'm asking is that you be a better representative for this site, because your actions in this thread and elsewhere do not reflect what I believe the site should be and I don't think I'm alone in that.

Yesss Grok! Slay, king

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

04-12-2020, 07:40 PMgrok Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:34 PMAce Wrote: It all doesn't matter anyway, because I used a word that I should've have and that's no one else's fault but mine. I accept responsibility for my actions.

Secondarily, I believe that if people have an issue with how someone else communicates they should talk to them about it, don't grab a screenie to run up the flagpole for drama's sake.

To the first point, then do that and turn off the tough guy bullshit.

To the second, that's what I'm doing right here, right now. I have an issue with the way you're communicating and I'm talking to you about it. Idk what else you want, or if you're just deflecting the fact that you're utterly unapologetic to the community. All I'm asking is that you be a better representative for this site, because your actions in this thread and elsewhere do not reflect what I believe the site should be and I don't think I'm alone in that.

I've been quite apologetic throughout the whole thing, actually. Privately and publicly.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Ace you fucked up.
You pissed off Grok and now will never earn my respect.
And calling @WannabeFinn the biggest dick proves you don't have his snapchat.

04-12-2020, 07:43 PMAce Wrote:
04-12-2020, 07:40 PMgrok Wrote: To the first point, then do that and turn off the tough guy bullshit.

I've been quite apologetic throughout the whole thing, actually. Privately and publicly.

Except when you came in this thread to be snide to WBF, and when you blamed other orgs for your ban and not yourself. You have not provided a single answer or apologized in this thread for those two things, which are obvious examples that you aren't actually apologetic, you're just sorry you got caught.

04-12-2020, 07:45 PMkarey Wrote: Ace you fucked up.

Kind of why we're all here, right?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

04-12-2020, 07:45 PMkarey Wrote: Ace you fucked up.
You pissed off Grok and now will never earn my respect.
And calling @WannabeFinn the biggest dick proves you don't have his snapchat.

how big is his dick tho??

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

im gonna play league with blesso @ me when things happen

e