Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight Questions

Since tomatoes are a fruit, does that make Ketchup a smoothie?

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Hey guys. I just released the Specters new jerseys, and some alternate logos and stuff.

Thoughts on all of it? Thanks!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Closer (All) - What is your perfect Sundae?

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 09:26 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey guys,

Thoughts on the trade deadline moves and there impacts.

Also

Talk about your thoughts on the Calgary Dragons branding update.

Thanks!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Thoughts on Jimmy Jimmy's current season?

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

Whose your favorite for going 1OA?

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Draft is on Saturday.
Mock draft special? Mock draft special!

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2021, 09:42 AM by CementHands.)

@Faelax look I'm posting it on the question thread:

Who would win a cage fight between all members who have ever shown up on an episode of HTT, and detail your reasoning for your choice? Is there a consensus loser?

Please, Thank you.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I am so incredibly excited to hear you talk about Seattle's week. How have your predictions changed with everything that happened since the last HTT?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

With 2 new franchises come in... what would each of you like to see as color patterns for the new franchises?

And overall, where do each of you stand on the best current brandings in the league (top 5 best and worst?)

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I have an idea for a rule change that would incentivize older players WANTING more money and bigger contracts. At some point in a player's career, the seasonally coaching gets more expensive.

So, for example, player Pete is in his 10th season. Not only does he start regressing, but his yearly coaching now costs 1.5-2x more. Meaning that if he wants that 28 TPE for coaching, instead of paying 8.5 million like younger players, he has to pay 12-17 million for the same coaching. These numbers are just examples but you get the point. This multiplier would increase as a player ages, meaning these long careers would get more and more expensive.

This would mean all older players have to start investing in larger contracts if they want that guaranteed TPE they get every season. If a player doesn't want to play it, too bad, now they are regressing faster. We don't have to stop there, the same could be true about weekly training but there is definitely a limit before people think the system is too harsh.

What do you think about this idea? Do you think it would incentivize bigger contracts for well established players? Would this help prevent players taking low contracts to overload teams with talent? Are there any other ideas you have that would encourage players to want to be paid the big bucks?

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

You're a free agent and can join any team in the BOTTOM half of the SHL standings. Who do you choose and why?

What team surprises in the playoffs?

Will Manhattan's #1 OA curse continue?

Thoughts on the Montreal GM opening?

What team that finished in the bottom half of the standings has the best chance to climb the furthest? (SHL)

What team do you think will have the best outlook going into next season? (SMJHL)

What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants? (DM me for the answer)

What SHl/SMJHL team has the brightest outlook over the next 5 seasons?

Which draft picks was the biggest steal?

Your favorite dark horse team for a playoff run?

Why is lasagna so fucking good?

I can only pick 3 of you in fantasy. Which one do I leave out?

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway