Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight Questions

Who do you view are the current Top Tier SHL Players?

When I was coming up through the J, S38-40, it was guys like Jason Visser of Winnipeg and Chris York of Toronto.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Why is Axel Meszaros the biggest waste of a capped SMJHL player in the history of life?

Favorite SHL brands at a glance?

Funniest thing that has been said in one of your SHL related discords? (that you can say without causing a ruckus god pls no more suspensions)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

What was the most difficult/confusing thing about SHL when you first joined?

What's your job/what do you study in school?

Do you enjoy any other sports in addition to hockey?

Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola or Royal Crown Cola?

Favorite video game from your childhood?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

ok so you are two Maine players and two Carolina players

who out of those two teams makes playoffs in the East?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

copied from the episode 1 post to get it in the right place Smile

Awesome production guys!
What are your personal opinions on the FHM schedule with the heavy back to back stretches for each team? Is Stamina the new key stat?
Thoughts on the WKP brand refresh / relocation?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Really enjoyed the first episode.

Kind of piggybacking on bluesfan's question for S54 SHL draft predictions, can you guys take a shot at a first round mock draft?

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2020, 07:04 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Favorite Dinosaur?

Most underrated players in the league/top contending teams?
Playoff MVP predictions?

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

SHL Awards Predictions?
Does a goalie have a legitimate chance at roty with the switch to fhm?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2020, 12:43 PM by CementHands.)

Who is your favorite hockey player in the NHL currently? Favorite historical player?
Do you have an idea on what you want to build your player, or is it just kind of follow what is working?
What do you think the best way to build an SMJHL team is - cyclical with a few strong years, followed by some down years, or always try to be a playoff team - is that even possible?
We are many seasons down the road, you are all still active and wanting to recreate, what position / player type do you make?
We talked about this in the LR, but are you technically capable of green screening Cobbenstein's mouth over his corn avatar? I feel like it would be nightmare inducing and would very much like to see that.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

@bluesfan55, @MegaSkuci, @Blastmeaway, @ml002, @caltroit_red_flames, @Citizen of Adraa, and @CementHands your answers can all be found in episode 2 if you didn't catch it live: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=105671
Thank you so much for the questions!

We'll try to hit all of the other stuff above this (SHL Mock Draft, Award Predictions, and Cement's array), and other submissions that come in, in episode three this Thursday!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

oh boy I’m back again, you gotta be tired of me at this point
Any playoff predictions?
SMJHL award predictions?
keep up the good work guys

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

advertise me pls

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Since you guys air later in the day, thoughts on the first games of Round 1 of the SMJHL Playoffs?

If you had to pick a team that's not your team to win, purely on preference, who would you pick in the SHL and SMJHL?

This one might be a weird one. Out of all of the active SHL players and teams, which jersey would you want in an IRL collection, and whose name and number would you want on it?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Every question above this is due to get answered tonight, still might have room for some more though Wink

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]