Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight Questions

What do you think bubble teams should do - 4th seed, do you try to load up or do you start selling? (i.e ANC)

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

What does each SHL/SMJHL team need to look for in their upcoming drafts based on their season thus far?

What fruit is the most overrated?

Which rookies have been performing best in the SMJHL this season, is there any late-round steals anyone has noticed?

What does Tampa do heading into the offseason/draft?

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Is Detroit tanking to play NL in the first round rather than the second?

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

How do you guys feel about the amount of time it takes to get to the SHL? As a top earner I spent 2 seasons in the SMJHL with my first player, 3 with my current player and could expect to play a full 4 with my next player. Do you think this is something that needs to be addressed or are you okay with most users not getting a taste of the SHL until their 4th or 5th season on the site.

Do you agree with only letting 3+ season players getting the boost to 425 or do you think it should be available to all players that earn it?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 05:06 PM by Nhamlet.)

Expansion Selection Dilemma:

Do you as the protecting team, risk a S53 425 player unprotected in order to protect a semi active, slower earning S55 rookie?
You anticipate being semi competitive next season but also be a potential contender in 2-3 seasons.

As the expansion team, are there any reasons to select a S52/53 player who you anticipate only being n the J for one more season, if so, why?

Assume all trade negotiations for alternative wheeling and dealing have been explored and nothing borne out of it.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Thoughts on Manhattan going all in?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2020, 02:20 PM by sve7en.)

Finally comin' back to the showwwww :zoomeyes:

Gonna be talking playoff surprises and predictions, going over the trades made in the last few days, and talking about whatever else you wanna talk about.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Guest appearance when?

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

How does it feel to be in the second round of the playoffs?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

07-02-2020, 03:20 PMsuavemente Wrote: Guest appearance when?

wyd tonight

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

How did that game six ot breakaway winner feel take me through your thoughts as it happened

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

What teams could be in trouble next season when considering the players leaving for the SHL?

Also like always, a food question: How much butter do you put on your popcorn, if any?

07-02-2020, 03:54 PMsve7en Wrote:
07-02-2020, 03:20 PMsuavemente Wrote: Guest appearance when?

wyd tonight

I know now.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Did you expect DET to take NL to 7 games? What do you think their chances would have been if they took Game 7 instead of collapsing?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]