Create Account

Is it time to talk about parity yet?

07-23-2020, 06:16 PMFitted2106 Wrote: @"NeonLime"  your luckey I'm an illeriate bitch or I'd def go right past squaring and cube up
b there or b cube

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

quatro

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I actually agree with RED. I think good teams should be rewarded and bad teams shouldn't, but the level of dominance shown by the top teams in the league will probably lead to problems down the line. Some people in the thread chalk it up to tactics and getting used to the game, and as the main tactics person for NEW, I don't think I'm some huge brain genius who figured out better tactics than everyone else and that's why we're winning. I also don't buy into the opinion that none of the worse teams spent time looking at tactics.

09-07-2020, 04:12 AMdhanushx012 Wrote: I actually agree with RED. I think good teams should be rewarded and bad teams shouldn't, but the level of dominance shown by the top teams in the league will probably lead to problems down the line. Some people in the thread chalk it up to tactics and getting used to the game, and as the main tactics person for NEW, I don't think I'm some huge brain genius who figured out better tactics than everyone else and that's why we're winning. I also don't buy into the opinion that none of the worse teams spent time looking at tactics.

Alt account?

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

09-07-2020, 04:17 AMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
09-07-2020, 04:12 AMdhanushx012 Wrote: I actually agree with RED. I think good teams should be rewarded and bad teams shouldn't, but the level of dominance shown by the top teams in the league will probably lead to problems down the line. Some people in the thread chalk it up to tactics and getting used to the game, and as the main tactics person for NEW, I don't think I'm some huge brain genius who figured out better tactics than everyone else and that's why we're winning. I also don't buy into the opinion that none of the worse teams spent time looking at tactics.

Alt account?

Looks like a one-off account that just copied part of glutes' post earlier in the thread.

[Image: but-why.gif]

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

@goldenglutes explain

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

09-07-2020, 04:17 AMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:

Alt account?

atl account? congrats to my new co-GM @dhanushx012!!!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

what in the fuck

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I actually agree with RED. I think good teams should be rewarded and bad teams shouldn't, but the level of dominance shown by the top teams in the league will probably lead to problems down the line. Some people in the thread chalk it up to tactics and getting used to the game, and as the main tactics person for NEW, I don't think I'm some huge brain genius who figured out better tactics than everyone else and that's why we're winning. I also don't buy into the opinion that none of the worse teams spent time looking at tactics.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty