Create Account

Official Spread Love Thread

@acdangel @hhh81 ily both for tagging me here

@slothfacekilla @bilbo Probably the two main reasons I stuck around the SHL as long as I have, Raiders may be dead but the Breadship core lives on

@King for drafting me in the J draft, introducing me to many great friends

@Ace and later @hotdog for drafting me to NEW and sticking with my player even if I have fell off recently

The HFX S46 class @sharksisback @Kalakar @slothfacekilla @Citizen of Adraa @JR95 (even if you did call Ross up at like 200 TPE smh)

@Jearim for letting be me co and getting my start in that side of the league

@Citizen of Adraa again for putting up with me as my co-GM

and so many many more, way too many people to name here. ily all.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 04:58 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

04-15-2020, 02:49 PMacdangel Wrote: Thought it might be time to jump on this.

Thanks to @Nictox for drafting me to the best team in the J, and for supporting us all the time.

@jfisherr and @Rankle, my original crowbros.

@CptSquall, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @EricNCSU, @lilstifler, my newer crowbros.

@hotdog and @Ace for drafting me to NEW and putting up with my low-earning ass. And keeping me around.

@JaytheGreat, @bbjygm, @The__Y-man__100, @5ympathies, @Flareon, @goldenglutes, @StamkosFan, for having the best damn LR.

and finally, @Zomp, @scottisheyebrow, and @kenvald, hope we get to play together soon.

Oh, and of course, @gordieboom for the good morning messages.

: )

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Alright, let's see here...
The Scarecrows fam is always amazing. @Nictox and @SlashACM run a great team, and I'm so happy to be a part of it. I've learned so much about the game from them, even as we're now learning FHM together. We've got great alumni, and getting to know @JaytheGreat, @Rankle, and @"jfisherr" as part of the team was a privilege. Thank you @JKortesi81 for building the base for a lot of this. Our current team is awesome, and getting to talk to them on a daily basis has become one of my favorite things.

@AeonSandwich, @acdangel, @Carbine, @CptSquall, @EricNCSU, @Evok, @Frostbite, @Hefe4711, @"Jakub", @Jericson, @KillaScrilla, @lilstifler, @Lockwood, @ml002, @Paq, @twerkin4jesus, and @Your Mothers Favorite Goalie
Let's go win a Cup.
-
Toronto is a tight-knit group. It's tough right now, but we know it's not forever, and we're working together to get better. The feeling right now is a little frustrated; no one enjoys being the butt of the joke. But the general feeling is that it's temporary and that ml and @UrsinZ will right the ship. We joke a lot and talk all the time and support each other. 
I feel like my graphics game has gotten better through osmosis, just being around Dubz and Carpy. Getting to keep playing with Squall and being on a team with Tron were the main draws when I asked to be traded. So far, our team has been more than I could've hoped for, and I'm looking forward to being part of the effort to turn Toronto around.
:pepecoffee:, boys.
@austin623, @Carpy48, @gurbs, @jeffie43, @leftwing42, @mdubz, @Mika_Kandinsky, @notoriousTRON, and @Rich.
-
Shout out to @SpartanGibbles, @JMacNCheese, @Mutedfaith, and @Leppish from Minny. You guys made me want to stay even as I wasn't fitting the way I wanted to and the way I've found in Toronto. Thank you for being awesome, and good luck in future seasons.
-

Shout out to Team USA's management group, who have helped me run lines and learn some stuff for WJC. @Scrufdaddyand @FuzzSHL

Thank you to the players that have been on the couple of WJC teams that I've been honored to work with. There's a lot of you, and I've already named a fair few. Hopefully moving to FHM is great for us and we can bring home gold.
-
Last but definitely not least, Class 52 is also amazing. We still need to re-record Episode 2 and get that posted. It's been the driving force behind getting to do the Cookie Classic, which has been fun. @RedCapeDiver, @Geekusoid, @LightningDragon (even though he's had to step away), Jakub, Mutedfaith, and Tron are such a good group and it's a privilege getting to know them and hang out.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-15-2020, 02:34 AMChris-McZehrl Wrote: @BadWolf & @SDCore
Pls stop talking about me. Any problems I will feel free to address via pm. This is just passive aggressive at this point.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Don't mind me, also jumping in on this. In comes this long list:

@ItssYoBoiDaLegend For getting me in on the site (Ain't forgetting you in a hurry)

All of the Dino Gang in Colorado since I arrived in S48 (Ik I'm about to miss some (read: alot), so y'all may kick me on site): @hhh81 @39alaska39 @NONAME @Julio Tokolosh @StadiumGambler @Ason94 @nykonax @Esso2264 @jason97 @wumaduce @OrbitingDeath @"MantoRune" @FinnRhys @LordBirdman @Hazack @Thatguy91 @Duff101)

Aite, the boys in NEW are also cool, no denying there: @Ace @hotdog @StamkosFan @acdangel @goldenglutes and @Flareon

My current boys in Texas, even tho I'm the local ghost there, its a live place. From @Rindiee and @dankoa on the random shenanigans in life, to @ThatDamnWalrus critiquing @Loganjj21's new bars. Slide in the @puolivalmiste and @Leoben wisdom, the brains of @Jearim and whatever madness @"JumpierPancakes" produces, and you have the house I call home.

Also not gonna forget the boys in the GB LR that somehow accepted me as their Fed Hed. Orbiting, Flareon, GG and SG already in there, but I'm also calling out @Zoone16 @Fordyford @notoriousTRON @C9Van @slothfacekilla @tweedledunn @Acsolap @Aephino @PremierBromanov @Nobody and the almighty @bilbo. Ya madlads.

Two more I want to say I and thanks for the good shit:
@Evok, because for some odd reason, I still enjoyed those DMs you sent back in WJC, and even though we're no longer teammates for now, I'm still happy to have been you manager/teammate. Also you triggered Canada, so bonus points there.
@Gwdjohnson. I swear, we will be rival SHL GMs one day. We will be sparing, and we will have many more scraps. But you're also a broski and a fun guy to be with since S48 Rookie days. Ignore the fact that we've only been at eachother in the internation days, you're still a cool guy. Also thanks for the trade. Wink

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

04-14-2020, 11:40 PMFantobens Wrote: @notorioustig @Mayuu @grok @mcgriddleluver @Snussu @JSS @dankoa @WannabeFinn @MCP_ @sköldpaddor @Evans @Pris @StamkosFan @Kalakar @Jenny @"BoucherFan12" @Jepox @karey

My family. Ily
omg ily

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

04-15-2020, 07:50 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: this is gonna be a long one ok

so we got @"luketd" @"cpetrella" @Clint Eastwood  @MCP_ @efiug @esilverm @FuzzSHL @Blastmeaway @ACapitalChicago @artermis @Gwdjohnson @hotdog @MyLittleHexx @nour @nykonax @caltroit_red_flames @Nictox @Serpe x 13 @GeckoeyGecko @SlashACM from the elite shl shitposting society known only as "the nugg"

then my anchorage bois @Ferda @Weretarantula @honkerrs @Wiad @Acsolap @golden_apricot @frithjofr @KenitohMenara @JayWhy @SAwful @Frick_Nasty @mdubz @"BoucherFan12" @Budgie @DaftRaincloud @LairdButler @Insayne (sorry if i missed people)

then the swiss bois @dylanjj37 @Mutedfaith @Segi @UrsinZ @BDonini @chetib @KlusteR @shutdown @Blues @"thecanadiancanuck" and more people whose tags i dont know

then maybe should i do new orleans
yeah i guess i should
@slothfacekilla @TheDangaZone @JKortesi81 @Huck24 @Bruins10

then there's people i played with with lombo
@Grapehead @tweedledunn @ej27 @ml002 @"TommySalami" @CptSquall @karlssens and more who i am forgetting (sorry)

ily all
omg ily also

I really wish I could @ everyone but I don't think I can so I don't know what to do aaaaaaa
But I wanna let everyone on this site know that I love them with all my heart :3
@everyone

04-17-2020, 08:46 AMProjectSaint Wrote: Don't mind me, also jumping in on this. In comes this long list:

@ItssYoBoiDaLegend For getting me in on the site (Ain't forgetting you in a hurry)

All of the Dino Gang in Colorado since I arrived in S48 (Ik I'm about to miss some (read: alot), so y'all may kick me on site): @hhh81 @39alaska39 @NONAME @Julio Tokolosh @StadiumGambler  @Ason94 @nykonax @Esso2264 @jason97 @wumaduce @OrbitingDeath @"MantoRune" @FinnRhys @LordBirdman @Hazack @Thatguy91 @Duff101)

Aite, the boys in NEW are also cool, no denying there: @Ace @hotdog @StamkosFan @acdangel @goldenglutes and @Flareon

My current boys in Texas, even tho I'm the local ghost there, its a live place. From @Rindiee and @dankoa on the random shenanigans in life, to @ThatDamnWalrus critiquing @Loganjj21's new bars. Slide in the @puolivalmiste  and @Leoben wisdom, the brains of @Jearim and whatever madness @"JumpierPancakes" produces, and you have the house I call home.

Also not gonna forget the boys in the GB LR that somehow accepted me as their Fed Hed. Orbiting, Flareon, GG and SG already in there, but I'm also calling out @Zoone16 @Fordyford @notoriousTRON @C9Van @slothfacekilla @tweedledunn @Acsolap @Aephino @PremierBromanov @Nobody and the almighty @bilbo. Ya madlads.

Two more I want to say I and thanks for the good shit:
@Evok, because for some odd reason, I still enjoyed those DMs you sent back in WJC, and even though we're no longer teammates for now, I'm still happy to have been you manager/teammate. Also you triggered Canada, so bonus points there.
@Gwdjohnson. I swear, we will be rival SHL GMs one day. We will be sparing, and we will have many more scraps. But you're also a broski and a fun guy to be with since S48 Rookie days. Ignore the fact that we've only been at eachother in the internation days, you're still a cool guy. Also thanks for the trade. Wink

Double love back to you!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Thank you to everybody. I know I have been super inactive but i always come back to check on the community and look forward to my return in the near future.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, and Ragnarr for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

@ml002 love ya bro

[Image: giphy.mp4]

04-21-2020, 11:09 PMGreyGooseVodka Wrote: @ml002 love ya bro

no u

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]