Create Account

cool new relaxation tip for the quarantine.

occasionally (once or twice a week) i bring a gallon jug of water with me when i go to piss to extend the length of my piss. It doesn't all come in a single stream obviously but it helps me relax and it helps me now more than ever take my mind off of whats going on in the world right now. Its honestly really relaxing if you get the right mood together, I can do it for hours sometimes. Here are some tips for the folks who want to try it at home.

1.) Sit down. Yeah I know you want to stand up and show how strong and manly you are but this isn't a pissing competition, its for relaxation so take a seat and be comfortable.

2.) Know your limit. Don't risk endangering yourself to relax, the purpose is to be carefree and if you are worried you are going to damage your body then stop.

3.) Turn the lights off. A dark bathroom helps get you relaxed and ready to piss. Make sure you leave a sign on the door letting people know you are in there so you don't get interupted.

4.) Light some candles. Candles can provide some dim light in the darkness and introduce wonderful aromas that help you further relax. While I don't do this step myself (I can't smell and thus don't own any candles) my friends tell me that the candles are what take their experience from 2 stars to 5 stars.

So there you have it, my way of relaxing in these tough times. I implore you to try it even if you don't feel like it would be your thing because all it costs is water and a jug, making it one of if not the cheapest hobby out there.

10/10 would use again

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

thanks efiug

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

thank you e

subscribe

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Instructions unclear. Burned the house down.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

e

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

efiug is my hero

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

e

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

What is the long term practical use of this?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

04-15-2020, 01:19 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: What is the long term practical use of this?

Comfort, hydration, acclimation to your pissing environment. I could state further but I'm sure you get my point.

04-15-2020, 01:24 AMefiug Wrote:
04-15-2020, 01:19 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: What is the long term practical use of this?

Comfort, hydration, acclimation to your pissing environment. I could state further but I'm sure you get my point.
Yes but what about over hydration? What if I drink too much water on the toilet and drown?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

efiug

5 - Chet Hillier - LD

04-15-2020, 11:52 AMBlastmeaway Wrote:
04-15-2020, 01:24 AMefiug Wrote: Comfort, hydration, acclimation to your pissing environment. I could state further but I'm sure you get my point.
Yes but what about over hydration? What if I drink too much water on the toilet and drown?

That's why you need to know your limit, if you feel like you are in danger then stop.

bump since everyone on this site seems very not relaxed rn