Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension

04-15-2020, 12:38 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:35 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: If I made you feel unwelcome it's probably more of a community service than something permaban worthy
Oh so this is more of a "we dont like you" ban than some sort of justice. Got it

Wish we had that back in my day
It happened to form too.

[Image: 336.jpg]

04-15-2020, 12:38 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:35 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: If I made you feel unwelcome it's probably more of a community service than something permaban worthy
Oh so this is more of a "we dont like you" ban than some sort of justice. Got it

Oh you got banned because of due process according to the rulebook. I'm just stating I don't like you.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Hi Deener, how you been bud

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Lmao you dorks never got your yearbooks signed so you didn't know that mean Have A Great Summer & Find A Girl Soon

This is unreal

Incredible that Deener got the HO to admit they didn't have any friends

04-15-2020, 12:38 AMBrandon Wrote: When you come back from inactivity and see suspensions left and right

[Image: giphy.gif]
Just in case you thought things had calmed down lol

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

04-15-2020, 12:49 AMTurd Ferguson Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:38 AMBrandon Wrote: When you come back from inactivity and see suspensions left and right

[Image: giphy.gif]
Just in case you thought things had calmed down lol

This place has been wildin' out for 10 years, ain't ever gonna stop lol

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

04-15-2020, 12:46 AMCarlz Wrote: Lmao you dorks never got your yearbooks signed so you didn't know that mean Have A Great Summer & Find A Girl Soon

This is unreal

ironic that people were writing that in your yearbook carl

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-15-2020, 12:58 AMJNH Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:46 AMCarlz Wrote: Lmao you dorks never got your yearbooks signed so you didn't know that mean Have A Great Summer & Find A Girl Soon

This is unreal

ironic that people were writing that in your yearbook carl
It's not ironic i still haven't ever kissed a girl

You know he got banned for the autistic comment and not the hags things right

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-15-2020, 01:04 AMSlashACM Wrote: You know he got banned for the autistic comment and not the hags things right

Yeahthat and also his funny Ace thunderdome where he used another slur.

But no he sure got HO on that one!

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Also carlz is a virgin

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

04-15-2020, 12:51 AMBrandon Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:49 AMTurd Ferguson Wrote: Just in case you thought things had calmed down lol

This place has been wildin' out for 10 years, ain't ever gonna stop lol
This place has been fuckin calm as shit for 2 years here, it is nothing like it was circa S1 - S35

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-15-2020, 01:10 AMJumpierPancakes Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:51 AMBrandon Wrote: This place has been wildin' out for 10 years, ain't ever gonna stop lol
This place has been fuckin calm as shit for 2 years here, it is nothing like it was circa S1 - S35
Have been mostly inactive for that so that checks out Tongue

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

04-15-2020, 12:40 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
04-15-2020, 12:38 AMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Oh so this is more of a "we dont like you" ban than some sort of justice. Got it

Oh you got banned because of due process according to the rulebook. I'm just stating I don't like you.

GOAT

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]