Create Account

HIRING: HoF Committee Member

Looking to add a member to the Hall of Fame committee. All you need to do is take part in a discussion and submit a ballot from the list of eligible candidates. Pay is a rate of $1,000,000 for those who submit a ballot - if you're interested please PM me on discord (dankoa#5304) with a short application outlining why you think you'd be a good addition to the committee.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Pump that pay up boy those are rookie numbers

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

subscribed

04-17-2020, 08:46 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Pump that pay up boy those are rookie numbers
HoF is like one of the easiest jobs on the site tho

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

04-17-2020, 09:19 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: subscribed
no thanks

04-17-2020, 01:24 PMdankoa Wrote:
04-17-2020, 09:19 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: subscribed
no thanks

:(

i got two notifications for that response

@Tomen has been hired. Thanks to everyone who applied - we may be looking for more members fairly soon, so if you weren’t successful this time then I’ll keep a hold of your app for any future hirings

@ByrdeMan has also been hired as @CFJ has let me know that he will be stepping down. Thanks for all your seasons on the committee CFJ, and welcome Byrde