Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

Hey everyone,

Site Member @GroupMeIsKindOfOkay was recently suspended for breach of personal conduct cited in the SHL Rulebook under Section 2, Subsection J, Article 3. I won't link it again because I think you guys have seen it more than enough this week. GroupMe was 3 days into his 1 week suspension, when we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded by GroupMe as he was serving his suspension. We're in the process of cleaning up cal's rep now, but in between yesterday morning and today, GroupMe had negative repped cal 34 times. The SHL has set precedent in the past that an abuse of the rep system falls under the same rule that GroupMe broke (mentioned above) in his first suspension, this time breaking the rule in regards to the "excessive trolling" portion of the rule, rather than the "using hate speech" portion of it.

GroupMe's actions here showed the SHL Head Office that he doesn't have a desire to contribute to the site in a positive way, and is only here to create problems for people and be a nuisance so long as he has any ability to be one. Due to this, HO has made the decision to ban GroupMe from the SHL effective immediately. The player he recently created will be automatically retired as well.

The SHL is a place that welcomes everyone, and while you're always free to enjoy the site however you enjoy, it shouldn't infringe on the community at large's ability to enjoy the site and the league. Let's have fun, let's enjoy the community we've built here, and let's not make it hard for others to enjoy being here.

Thanks,
SHL Head Office

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

LMAO Banned for neg repping.

SHL has reached a new low. Gonna go look through the Rules to find this one

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay? More like GroupMeIsGoingAway

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Good job HO, swift action following a previously established precedent. Proud of how y’all have handled all this

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Why is neg-repping even possible if it's against the rules?
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2020, 02:04 PM by nour.)

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMCarlz Wrote: LMAO Banned for neg repping.

The neg rep function is allowed for use, that wasn't the issue, but excessive trolling is explicitly against the rules, I'd argue negging someone's rep 34 times in 24 hours qualifies as excessive trolling, and its clear he wasnt here to do anything besides be annoying. I assure you no team would have touched him with a 10 foot pole anyways, so it's sort of like nothing happened at all.

Excuse me mr HO, Caltroit neg repped me and it is making me very sad Cry

lmaooooooo one down.

well-deserved too

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Wow SHL really protecting the people.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

lata bitch lol

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

04-18-2020, 02:02 PMnour Wrote:

its clear he wasnt hear to do anything besides be annoying.
here*

04-18-2020, 02:04 PMGooney Wrote: lata bitch lol

bang bang bang

04-18-2020, 02:04 PMCarlz Wrote:
04-18-2020, 02:02 PMnour Wrote: its clear he wasnt hear to do anything besides be annoying.
here*
LMAO

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Hey Carl fuck you

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

deadroachbugspray.jpg

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]