Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

lol I thought I had too much free time

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

04-18-2020, 02:03 PMCarlz Wrote: Excuse me mr HO, Caltroit neg repped me and it is making me very sad  Cry

soft

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

[Image: D814M4hUcAEymw0.jpg]

i find it funny that cal mentions it in our podcast yesterday and not even 24 hours later there's a permaban
@nour did you listen to it or something because this is kinda uncanny

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

This is all very Ignant

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

04-18-2020, 02:07 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: i find it funny that cal mentions it in our podcast yesterday and not even 24 hours later there's a permaban
@nour did you listen to it or something because this is kinda uncanny

I said in the OP that he reported it twice so i probably did it because of that.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I feel like a 2 strikes and you're out system seems kind of strong, but I'm also not surprised by this result given the events of the last week or so.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-18-2020, 02:06 PMsve7en Wrote:
04-18-2020, 01:58 PMCarlz Wrote: LMAO Banned for neg repping.

SHL has reached a new low. Gonna go look through the Rules to find this one
deadroachbugspray.jpg

gotchu

[Image: 41d36c0e67483ae4f2703d5c77dbd308?width=650]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Can you get rid of this Carl mouth breather too? Please?

[Image: danglechek.png]

04-18-2020, 02:11 PMJNH Wrote: I feel like a 2 strikes and you're out system seems kind of strong, but I'm also not surprised by this result given the events of the last week or so.

he clearly wants to make no positive contribution to the SHL, no point in giving him a 3rd

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

04-18-2020, 02:12 PMacdangel Wrote: Can you get rid of this Carl mouth breather too? Please?

i mean he created a fake suspension page in the suspensions thread, not sure if that's suspension worthy but it happened

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

If you add nothing positive to the community leave

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

04-18-2020, 02:13 PMml002 Wrote: If you add nothing positive to the community leave
Fine, I'll go asshole

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

04-18-2020, 02:11 PMJNH Wrote: I feel like a 2 strikes and you're out system seems kind of strong, but I'm also not surprised by this result given the events of the last week or so.

Normally I'd agree and normally it wouldn't be a 2 strike system, but it came down to just someone intentionally wanting to make this site difficult/frustrating for people. If these incidents were decently spaced out, he showed some remorse, or some intention to not be a nuisance, we would have most likely been a little more lenient and just followed the rulebook's policy on multiple offences. Unfortunately, it was clear from his rule breaking while in his suspension that if he has any avenue to bother people, he'll take it.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

04-18-2020, 02:12 PMacdangel Wrote: Can you get rid of this Carl mouth breather too? Please?

[Image: 3x6ctf.jpg]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]