Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

Pog

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

04-18-2020, 02:02 PMnour Wrote:
04-18-2020, 01:58 PMCarlz Wrote: LMAO Banned for neg repping.

SHL has reached a new low. Gonna go look through the Rules to find this one

The neg rep function is allowed for use, that wasn't the issue, but excessive trolling is explicitly against the rules, I'd argue negging someone's rep 34 times in 24 hours qualifies as excessive trolling, and its clear he wasnt here to do anything besides be annoying. I assure you no team would have touched him with a 10 foot pole anyways, so it's sort of like nothing happened at all.
There needs to be a new rule in rulebook. Like a limit for negative reputation to a signle member in a day or in a week. It's just an advice, because things might go crazy right now. Just saying. I don't think that reputation is really important on forum, but this might continue and we don't need holes in rulebook.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

04-18-2020, 02:04 PMvbottas17 Wrote: Wow SHL really protecting the people.
vbottas.  Cry

Stars Stars Stars

04-18-2020, 03:39 PMst4rface Wrote:
04-18-2020, 02:02 PMnour Wrote: The neg rep function is allowed for use, that wasn't the issue, but excessive trolling is explicitly against the rules, I'd argue negging someone's rep 34 times in 24 hours qualifies as excessive trolling, and its clear he wasnt here to do anything besides be annoying. I assure you no team would have touched him with a 10 foot pole anyways, so it's sort of like nothing happened at all.
There needs to be a new rule in rulebook. Like a limit for negative reputation to a signle member in a day or in a week. It's just an advice, because things might go crazy right now. Just saying. I don't think that reputation is really important on forum, but this might continue and we don't need holes in rulebook.

I feel like adding an official amount of up/down reps for an allotted amount of time makes it ripe for abuse. The limit is 5 per day? Well then I can downrep you 4 times every day of the week and be within the rule.

It's obvious when people are abusing the functionality. So so obvious in this specific case.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

-200 rep here a long time ago

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

04-18-2020, 03:44 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-18-2020, 03:39 PMst4rface Wrote: There needs to be a new rule in rulebook. Like a limit for negative reputation to a signle member in a day or in a week. It's just an advice, because things might go crazy right now. Just saying. I don't think that reputation is really important on forum, but this might continue and we don't need holes in rulebook.

I feel like adding an official amount of up/down reps for an allotted amount of time makes it ripe for abuse. The limit is 5 per day? Well then I can downrep you 4 times every day of the week and be within the rule.

It's obvious when people are abusing the functionality. So so obvious in this specific case.
3 per week and fella will forget about it after a week. Or just a rule that -rep automatically deletes if it comes from one human 3 times in a week or more. It's obvious but there are need for changes in rules. I came here less, because I have things in my private life going now pretty active, but I still see that here is a bit of chaos...

Stars Stars Stars

What's more pathetic Vliddy crying about being called Boomer or Caltroit crying about being neg repped

04-18-2020, 03:49 PMCarlz Wrote: What's more pathetic Vliddy crying about being called Boomer or Caltroit crying about being neg repped
Like others have stated, if you can’t contribute anything to the site then leave. I’m not the only one sick of your attitude.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

04-18-2020, 03:49 PMCarlz Wrote: What's more pathetic Vliddy crying about being called Boomer or Caltroit crying about being neg repped

I'm definitely more pathetic, like hands down and unironically. I came to grips with that fact long ago.

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

you stayin here tbh

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

oooooh nooooo

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

04-18-2020, 03:44 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-18-2020, 03:39 PMst4rface Wrote: There needs to be a new rule in rulebook. Like a limit for negative reputation to a signle member in a day or in a week. It's just an advice, because things might go crazy right now. Just saying. I don't think that reputation is really important on forum, but this might continue and we don't need holes in rulebook.

Thoughts on putting a time limit, much like the search function? Users can only rep (up or down), for example, every 2 hours. Perhaps for extra protection, users cannot rep the same user twice in a row.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-18-2020, 05:18 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
04-18-2020, 03:44 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I feel like adding an official amount of up/down reps for an allotted amount of time makes it ripe for abuse. The limit is 5 per day? Well then I can downrep you 4 times every day of the week and be within the rule.

Thoughts on putting a time limit, much like the search function? Users can only rep (up or down), for example, every 2 hours. Perhaps for extra protection, users cannot rep the same user twice in a row.

There's an interesting idea. I don't know if it's worth the effort it would take to program that right now but definitely something to think about in the future.

alex you will be missed

a true renegade

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

04-18-2020, 05:24 PMBlues Wrote: alex you will be missed

a true renegade
You'll always be the best Blues

[Image: 336.jpg]