Create Account

S53 SMJHL PT #5 - Knowing Your Opposition

I think the team we had the biggest problem with coming down the stretch was definitely the Kelowna Knights. We dropped quite a few games to them, which lead to them passing us in the standings and clinching the number one spot in the west. For some reason, they have had our number in the second half, and I do not think that we have won a game against them since the all star break. This is highly frustrating for us as we were doing so well going into the break. Even though we have already made the playoffs as the number two seed, I think people still do not think that Anchorage is good this year. After everyone shitting on us during the draft, we still have a big chip on our shoulders and want to come out and win that cup to prove all of the haters wrong.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates