Create Account

RIP 701 (701 Memorial Post)

Never got to know him since he sent IA as I got my start in the league but my thoughts are with his family and all of you who knew him better than I. Rip

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Great memories of sharing an LR with him for a long while back on LAP. Really enjoyed talking to him and wish we’d spoken more on social media in the days since he left SHL, rest in peace David

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

R.i.p, hope he’s finally at peace

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Rest In Peace, thoughts are with his family.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

never really interacted with 701 but from what I've heard across both the shl and vhl, he was a great guy. rest in peace.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

My sincerest condolences to the family. Obviously never met the person but it's tough to lose a relative at a young age.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 09:42 AM by Wally.)

Ugggh.... Well this one hits...

Dave had the softest heart.  Obviously knowing him here, but knew him more through Snapchat.  This is the epitome of how impactful some of these leagues can be.  Relationships on various levels are made here and become impactful over time.  This isn't just a sim league... and Dave had a sense of humor that could change your day with a simple snap.  You stay well up there.

RIP  <3

[Image: Jackson-Cartier.gif]

[Image: Wally.png]

Rest in peace, Dave :( <3

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Wow. A name I recognize from my early days as a friendly face and someone who gave inspiration for graphics. It’s terribly sad to see anyone pass at such a young age.

701, you will always be remembered by us.

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 11:10 AM by bana.)

Happy to see this post come to life. I did mention I believe a commissioner or HO member the day after he had passed.

I’ve said my piece over on the VHL, but up until a few years ago, Davis’ and I spoke fairly frequent about whatever the shit was going on. Growing up on these leagues, I’ve known the guy for what feels like forever. The late night KiK’s with Brandon, Kit, Dyl, him, Gorlab etc.. I know we always had a bunch of others in there chatting. Late night doobie sessions and just helping each other as we grew up and shit got tough.

Was sad day when I heard he passed and I did my best to reach out to everyone who knew him to let him know that wasn’t aware or on VHL.

An amazing human being. A fiercely loyal member and friend to many people. Way too young. Thank you David for being a good person and having such a strong impact on many peoples lives. It is a very unfortunate event and I extend my best wishes to all those who knew him and are effected by this tragic loss. I also extend an ear to anyone who needs someone to simply listen or talk.

I wish you well, SHL. CHEERS!

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Some really great memories/stories of 701 around the site. Even members like myself who came along later knew who 701 was. Very sad to hear :(

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

rest in paradise dave <3

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

04-23-2020, 11:09 AMbana Wrote: Happy to see this post come to life. I did mention I believe a commissioner or HO member the day after he had passed.

I’ve said my piece over on the VHL, but up until a few years ago, Davis’  and I spoke fairly frequent about whatever the shit was going on. Growing up on these leagues, I’ve known the guy for what feels like forever. The late night KiK’s with Brandon, Kit, Dyl, him, Gorlab etc.. I know we always had a bunch of others in there chatting. Late night doobie sessions and just helping each other as we grew up and shit got tough.

Was sad day when I heard he passed and I did my best to reach out to everyone who knew him to let him know that wasn’t aware or on VHL.

An amazing human being. A fiercely loyal member and friend to many people. Way too young. Thank you David for being a good person and having such a strong impact on many peoples lives. It is a very unfortunate event and I extend my best wishes to all those who knew him and are effected by this tragic loss. I also extend an ear to anyone who needs someone to simply listen or talk.

I wish you well, SHL. CHEERS!

Nour, myself, and Kit have been working for a bit on contacting those close to David on how we can approach this topic on the forum in respect to him. I'm glad to see this thread up now so that people can pay respects

I had many great conversations with 701 in my time on the forums, and when I was GM of the Admirals he was going to be my first overall pick before the tampering situation happened. Was sad for both of us at that point as we had talked for a while about him joining the team. I really enjoyed the guys energy and he was a lot of fun. Was a real gut punch when i heard of his passing.

RIP 701

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Wow. Like many others I was lucky enough to get to know Dave during my SHL time. Despite not talking very frequently for the last couple of years we always sent the most random snaps to each other, and shooting the shit.

Rest in peace brother.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

701 was a strong spirited guy who really made a name for himself. It was a pleasure to have him on our team and getting to know him. My thoughts are with him and his family.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]