Create Account

Poll: solve the debate.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
spaghetti
12.26%
13 12.26%
mac n cheese
79.25%
84 79.25%
cheesey mac
1.89%
2 1.89%
mac of cheese
6.60%
7 6.60%
Total 106 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

spaghetti
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 09:18 PM by efiug.)

[Image: 20200421_135102.jpg]

(i took this pic myself its great right)

okya so im talking to one of my best bros and im tellin him about my quarantine diet and im telling him about this bomb ass spaghetti im making right and he's like yo bro send a pic and so i send the pic and the dude blows up on me because its not spaghetti and its apparently called mac n cheese. Im like you do you bro but this is spaghetti no matter how you put it and he just cant let bygones be bygones and so i go ask todd (who happens to be our high-schools star 3rd baseman) and todd says its called cheesey mac. joey just cant accept this and he rings up his girl and she says that its called mac of cheese. so anyways im asking the shl, which consists of the smartest people i know, to solve this debate once and for all.

for those who are gonna ask (i know there are some) yes i always take a picture when i make spaghetti its to document it. i am a self professed spaghetti researcher.

just like my nonna used to make back in the old country

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

@JMacNCheese

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

also i voted for spaghetti myself because i get to have a voice in this i will not be silenced idc if its electriction fraud.

That's Kraft Dinner

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

i should have made this a public poll so we could have some harsh debation over this. full tagging and thunderdomes. i want the shl to be over run by this post.

Spaghet + nipple nuggie is good dinner

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

KD gang

04-23-2020, 09:09 AMJR95 Wrote: KD gang

OH YEAH

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

The bigger debate is powdered cheese or the liquid squeezy shit?

[Image: hudson.png]

I would not consider that spaghetti no.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-23-2020, 09:38 AMスウェグキング Wrote: I would not consider that spaghetti no.
vut itis spaghetti.

That is garbage, far from being spaghetti or even considered a meal! I pray for you brother.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

04-23-2020, 09:49 AMSnoopdogg Wrote: That is garbage, far from being spaghetti or even considered a meal!  I pray for you brother.

i didnt even use milk or butter either. kraft makes the best spaghetti too bc it doesnt tastes gross without milk and butter.