Create Account

The Closest I'm Getting to Updating

As I'm sure some people have noticed, I've been pretty inactive lately, without an update applied to my player in nearly two months. At this time, I expect that to continue for some time to come.

I was torn on making this post. I'm very comfortable with the decision to, for all intents and purposes, step away from the SHL, a move I think we all saw coming especially after I stepped down from Russia along with Pris. I don't really want to make a scene or make this about myself. But I do know there are some people here that, for whatever reason, care about me and my wellbeing, so for them, I felt I owed at least some assurance on that front ... so here we are.

I am alive, well, still employed (which is saying something these days) and mostly isolated in my apartment, as I have been for the last six weeks or so. I am probably busier now than I was two months ago. For those of you who know me ... yeah, I'm as surprised as you are, but I'm grateful.

Of course, that also means I have less free time. Enough free time to still be active in sim leagues if I desired to do so, but less free time. And frankly, I don't desire to do so.

That's not an indictment on this league, the transition to FHM, current Head Office (I can't even tell you who *is* current Head Office!), PT departments, any of the above. I just have no desire at this time to do fake hockey homework assignments to make my player better. That's not anyone's fault, so I genuinely hope no one will use my inactivity as a martyr for whatever league drama inevitably unfolds next.

I've made a lot of great friends through this league. Hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with a few of them.

I'll still be around in all the Discords I'm currently in. I don't check them as much as I used to, either, but I'm there. If you ever want to say hello, ping me and I'll drop in when I can and catch up, or DM me of course.

Good night, chomp chomp water dog, praise Visser, and ... no, I don't regret making the podcast. Sorry for the false advertisement.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I have you in my fantasy pool, killing it in blocked shots bro. Take care and SHL will always be here when you work out whatever it is you got going on.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Miss you, friend

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Hope everything is continues to go well for you man. One of the legends of this league as a user and I hope you return in the future <3

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Don't be a stranger!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

damn.

SHL gon be different without u brother, best of luck with the life!

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Cry CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

As long as you still hold me gently all through the night, whisper sweet nothings in my ear and make me feel like a real woman, I can live with the inactivity.

Smooches

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

chomp chomp forever

[Image: 3.png]

CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

luv u evans, great mentor and even better guy
hopefully you come back at some point

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2020, 06:40 PM by karey.)

Can I have David Ayers
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2020, 07:16 PM by charlieconway.)

Hope things continue to go well for you

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

04-25-2020, 06:40 PMkarey Wrote: Can I have David Ayers

Yes, but only you.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page