Create Account

Graphics Grading and where we go from here

04-28-2020, 01:00 AMmdubz Wrote:
04-28-2020, 12:21 AMSAwful Wrote: Okay, both valid points. Different approach, it stays with the graders. But there's more of them. Think 15-20.
I would want this group of people to have varied opinions on quality and taste, which is why I believed bringing the community in was a novel idea.

My problem with the number of graders really stems from a close knit group of grading individuals forming a shared group aesthetic and not recognizing different types of work.

Having something like 15-20 graders voting pass or fail on a particular graphic could work well. On top of that, you could add something like an 'Extra Credit' selection. So the pay scales based on the % of pass fail, and then dependent on the amount of extra credit ticks a graphic has, there could be bonus pay on a separate scale.
How do you pass/fail a graphic? What does that even mean?

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics Grading and where we go from here - by Lime - 04-28-2020, 01:56 AM