Create Account

Graphics Grading and where we go from here

04-28-2020, 02:49 AMJNH Wrote:
04-28-2020, 01:56 AMNeonLime Wrote: How do you pass/fail a graphic? What does that even mean?

Idk, whoever brought it up earlier said "we need a pass/fail system" and then laid out a system based on approval %'s which is grading but on a % approval scale instead of an averaged scale out of 5.  There's nothing pass/fail about graphics.

Could you imagine pass/fail graphics?  A 2/5... pass.  A 5/5... pass.  1M for each of you thanks for coming out.

This is a fair point, although I suppose I imagine pass fail as more of a, I like this and think it looks good, works as a sig, cool you pass.
As for the second point, that's what the extra credit scale would be for.
But also, I haven't submitted any graphics of my own yet, and am working off of second hand knowledge between seeing how sigs have been graded and hearing people complain about the grading, so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphics Grading and where we go from here - by mdubz - 04-28-2020, 04:15 AM