Create Account

Everybody gets one.

- New Orleans will be fined $2,000,000 to their S54 Salary Cap.

- General Managers JKortesi81 and TheDangaZone forfeit their GM Pay for the S53 season.

- In the event this line infraction is repeated again, the New Orleans Specters will forfeit their S55 2nd round Selection.

That is the price NOLA has to pay for cheating, not bad. New Orleans, for example, paid 11 million dollars this year for a prospect and they still have 1.5 million dollars free under the cap, so we can assume the two million dollar penalty is nothing for next season. General managers both have 70+ million dollars in their bank account, once again we can assume that the loss of salary means nothing. Finally the potentially losing second-round draft pick IF they do something similar again = nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Playoffs are what we play for here, right? Great if you have a good regular season, but playoffs and the championship is what everybody plays for. Now the head office has failed to punish a team that tries to tarnish a fair competition by claiming they did not know what the rules are. Nola managed to get a clear advantage by cheating with the lines, every game is a big game in the playoffs, but you don´t see it in the punishment.

Head office stays quiet, general managers of NOLA are quiet, we can read from the suspension thread that the reason why NOLA management stays quiet is that they are not appealing and they are taking full responsibility for it. Can you believe that, look at the punishment and read that again. Where do they find the inner strength, especially in front of punishment like that? Has anyone made sure they are ok?  I can only imagine what they are going through, all the experience of testing and setting lines, but who cares - it´s the playoffs, you coaches handle it. And when they are getting destroyed by something they did not do, they are accepting it. I think we can all learn from them. Everything is ok as long as you are sorry. Playoffs? They come by every year.

Head office staying quiet is in a way nothing new. They have created a league where saying an offensive word gets you an automatic three-game suspension, but either blatant cheating or simply not caring about the job gets you a minor slap on the wrists. Perhaps the HO is working on changing the rules for the future, next time someone does something like this, oh my.. just wait.

Meanwhile, we can only wait and see what happens with the playoffs, some might think that NOLA cheating has tarnished the whole event, but I for one would like to say that just like with learning from the humble approach of the GM´s of NOLA, we can also learn from the general approach of NOLA, just because there are rules, it does not mean you should follow them ALL the time.  In the end, this is just a simulation league.  If someone breaks the rules and they are sorry, why should we expect a punishment?

Now that the so called NOLA punishment has been dealt with, I hope the head office finds time from figuring out what words are bad what is not to consider a rule of some kind, inspired by Spiderman: everybody gets one.

Everybody gets a free pass to cheat just once, only fair in my eyes.

Sir, this is an Arby's

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-01-2020, 02:48 PMsve7en Wrote: Sir, this is an Arby's
Can I get a number 9 medium

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

05-01-2020, 03:11 PMImShiny Wrote:
05-01-2020, 02:48 PMsve7en Wrote: Sir, this is an Arby's
Can I get a number 9 medium
Double roast beef with curly fries and a Coke for me, please.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

[Image: gDTeZID.jpg]

Hi, how may I help you?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-01-2020, 03:29 PMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: gDTeZID.jpg]

Hi, how may I help you?

Can I get a baconator fry and a large drink pls

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-01-2020, 03:34 PMSlashACM Wrote:

Hi, how may I help you?

Can I get a baconator fry and a large drink pls

I can’t do that, I’m sorry.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Hi, how may I help you?

i’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

05-01-2020, 03:36 PMLeppish Wrote:

Hi, how may I help you?

i’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Sorry but we’re out of numbers 9’s and 6’s...

How about some condiments?

Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-01-2020, 03:35 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
05-01-2020, 03:34 PMSlashACM Wrote: Can I get a baconator fry and a large drink pls

I can’t do that, I’m sorry.

What can you do

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

05-01-2020, 03:37 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-01-2020, 03:35 PMMike Izzy Wrote: I can’t do that, I’m sorry.

What can you do

Bread roll?

Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-01-2020, 03:38 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
05-01-2020, 03:37 PMSlashACM Wrote: What can you do

Bread roll?

Okay fine 1 bread roll pls

05-01-2020, 03:43 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-01-2020, 03:38 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Bread roll?

Okay fine 1 bread roll pls

You got it.

Just download ubber eats and place that order.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

I'll get a liter of cola.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 03:48 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

05-01-2020, 03:46 PMCementHands Wrote: I'll get a liter of cola.

I’m glad I can help all of you but now its my lunch break.

I’m gonna grab a #9 with a large coke.

Knights|Dragons|Austria