Create Account

Serpe Punishment

05-01-2020, 09:38 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
05-01-2020, 09:37 PMKeygan Wrote: May 1st and low and behold we already have a strong contender for worst take of the month.
oh fuck you're right we do need a new clown of the month
Man you're really artistic. I'm very proud of you for how well you function with such an artistic mind, I know a lot of artistic people have a tough time dealing with day to day problems, my friend being an artist himself sometimes, but you really take being artistic to new heights!

I love how many artists we have on this site now. It's truly breathtaking to behold the artistic minds that make up what this great site is!

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

05-02-2020, 02:00 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
05-01-2020, 09:38 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: oh fuck you're right we do need a new clown of the month
Man you're really artistic. I'm very proud of you for how well you function with such an artistic mind, I know a lot of artistic people have a tough time dealing with day to day problems, my friend being an artist himself sometimes, but you really take being artistic to new heights!

I love how many artists we have on this site now. It's truly breathtaking to behold the artistic minds that make up what this great site is!

I remember when I used to be like you, then my mom got a job.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

05-02-2020, 02:02 PMTommySalami Wrote:
05-02-2020, 02:00 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Man you're really artistic. I'm very proud of you for how well you function with such an artistic mind, I know a lot of artistic people have a tough time dealing with day to day problems, my friend being an artist himself sometimes, but you really take being artistic to new heights!

I remember when I used to be like you, then my mom got a job.
Fuck this one hurt

05-01-2020, 09:38 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: oh fuck you're right we do need a new clown of the month

YA i love Gec's sigs they are really great, glad you appreciate the work he puts in as well

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

05-02-2020, 02:10 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote:
05-02-2020, 02:00 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Man you're really artistic. I'm very proud of you for how well you function with such an artistic mind, I know a lot of artistic people have a tough time dealing with day to day problems, my friend being an artist himself sometimes, but you really take being artistic to new heights!

YA i love Gec's sigs they are really great, glad you appreciate the work he puts in as well
I agree

why are you talking
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 03:15 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Deener Sad

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Deener taking one for the team

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-02-2020, 03:15 PMLeafs4ever Wrote:

Deener  Sad
Hey dude! You're still around??

Good to hear from ya man.

I love to see how we've rallied together as a community to take a negative thread to appreciate the fine arts community the SHL has become. Really some amazing Artwork has been put out by some of the newer guys. @Dextaria their artwork is dope AF. @sve7en your sigs are sick, I'm lucky to have one. Gek, I love your Scianna Sig. JNH's Marner sigs are works of art. Pay tribute to some Graphic legends like Brandon, back at it again and Turd Ferguson. There are too many artists that I can't call out individually, but your work is appreciated!

05-02-2020, 03:18 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
05-02-2020, 03:15 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Deener  Sad
Hey dude! You're still around??

Yeah I am, just can’t shake this place lol.

Always nice to see some of the old guard come back, but seems like they all just come back to stir stuff. Times have changed I guess. You brought some good to this league when you were here. Then the renes got hold of you haha.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0

05-02-2020, 03:52 PMLeafs4ever Wrote:
05-02-2020, 03:18 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote: Hey dude! You're still around??

Yeah I am, just can’t shake this place lol.

Always nice to see some of the old guard come back, but seems like they all just come back to stir stuff. Times have changed I guess. You brought some good to this league when you were here. Then the renes got hold of you haha.
Haha thought you left years ago. You still GM'ing?

05-02-2020, 12:36 PMKatth Wrote:
05-02-2020, 10:18 AMWeretarantula Wrote: Alright let's hear it from your side.
"So I'm sitting at home alone on a Monday. Nothing much has been happening all day but I am sad that I missed the opportunity to train for the previous week on my fantasy hockey site. Then I hear a knock on the door. I go and answer it and these guys kick the door hard knocking me back and yell at me to stay the fuck down. I don't wanna get hurt at this stage, so I comply with their demands. I ask them what they want, and they tell me to stop asking questions."
Okay, did you tell anyone?
"No I was too afraid to. One of them stood over me the entire time they were there. They threatened me with more violence if I blabbed. They started searching my house looking for my laptop. They eventually found it and brought it over to me. They forced me to unlock it and to open chrome. I asked why and they pistol whipped me. I guess I didn't take their threat seriously. I'm now super woozy but they are forcing me to continue on the internet. They tell me to open up the fantasy hockey page."
Why would they do that?
"I wondered the same thing and couldn't help but ask in my lightheaded state. They told me 'they were the Updaters' and that I was going to claim last weeks training in this week. I said I can't do that, once the week has past you can't claim the training anymore! They said 'you're gonna click that button, and you're gonna link it whether you want to or not'. They hovered the gun over my head again. I didn't know what else to do!"
Okay this all seems a little strange to me.
"Wait there's more. This wasn't the only time this happened. They came back week after week FORCING me to click the button in the bank that claims training, and they would always do it when the time period had passed!"
That sounds absolutely diabolical. Let's hope we catch these monstrous updaters for their actions.

This is more effort than your trip to the airport lol
It was more interesting too

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

05-02-2020, 04:28 PMDeenerys Targa-rene Wrote:
05-02-2020, 03:52 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Yeah I am, just can’t shake this place lol.

Haha thought you left years ago. You still GM'ing?

Nah, stepped down in season 30. I’m just a lowly player now.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0