Create Account

S54 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

Hello I am SpartanGibbles the Head GM of the Minnesota Chiefs. With the draft approaching faster and faster, I wanted to put up a thread to get an idea of who is interested in being drafted to our franchise as well as share my views on where the franchise is headed.

First a little bit about the Chief's Franchise. We were founded in S5 being part of the first SHL expansion that also saw the LA Panthers enter the league. We have won 3 Challenge Cups in S10, S12, and S39. My current Co-GM is Fever95 and I took over as Head GM at the end of S51. We are currently in the middle of a rebuild with tons of young talent in the prospect pool soon to move up to the SHL.

Now onto you as a draftee. I wanted to throw out some questions for you to answer. If you don't feel comfortable answering in this thread, you can always PM me on the site or on discord at SpartanGibbles#8274. If you have any questions for me please feel free to reach out. I am excited to see a new group of prospects join the team here in Minnesota.

1. What is the most important thing you want to find in your SHL team?

2. How active are you on site and in the LR?

3. What do you want to get out of your SHL career?

4. How willing are you to shift roles if the team requires?

5. What's your favorite meme or joke?

[Image: YvFogwo.png]

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

1. What is the most important thing you want to find in your SHL team? good group of people and good direction

2. How active are you on site and in the LR? site I hit for important things but 1 big one for updates

3. What do you want to get out of your SHL career? Top Tier defensive hittr=er

4. How willing are you to shift roles if the team requires? Bork Lazer will be Brock Lesnar on ice, hes gonna be a bruiser not a scorer or sitck checker

5. What's your favorite meme or joke? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsGfG5fWG7A

[Image: lazer2.png]

Code:
Players who care about the team and therefore leads to great LR.

Very active, S52 WJC Canada GM, S53 WJC Canada GM, player updater and made $30m in media.

I want to win Championships and longevity to leave my mark on the league. 

I am open to accommodate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTkHT6UHqkI

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

1. LR. Tbh

2. Very active on Discord and kinda active on site. I'll do the tasks and updates

3. Hopefully just help the team and be the best defensive dman there is

4. I mean i can work to become Two-Way type, but i'd like to be Defensive focused

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iovHMaeZDIg

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)