Create Account

Quick Banking update

05-02-2020, 06:15 PMSegi Wrote: Yeah, I don't really care which time zone we're using, as long as everything ticks at the same time and all deadlines are given in the same one.

How Swiss of you.... :p

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

ok, it's back up again. time zones normalized. keep letting me know if you have any issues

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 11:47 AM by Blastmeaway.)

Since there have been some conversations about time zone shit. Would it not just be easier to leave it in the same window as AC, but instead just start that window 9pm (PDT) in the code, so the week would technically be 171 hour window each week that? So that we maintain that 3 hour overlap window we have with AC’s currently.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 12:00 PM by Evok.)

yaaaaaaaaa if we suddently decide to go on PST time on a whimp, there's a lot of things that need to be updated and normalised

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

05-04-2020, 11:46 AMBlastmeaway Wrote: Since there have been some conversations about time zone shit. Would it not just be easier to leave it in the same window as AC, but instead just start that window 9pm (PDT) in the code, so the week would technically be 171 hour window each week that? So that we maintain that 3 hour overlap window we have with AC’s currently.

It wouldn't be easier, but it's doable. I asked if there could be a deadline and I was given midnight PT

so i took a stab at it, and i have overlap available. OP updated, but basically yeah it should allow an extra training if you're in that overlap period and haven't trained for both the new and previous week.

05-04-2020, 07:37 PM.bojo Wrote: so i took a stab at it, and i have overlap available. OP updated, but basically yeah it should allow an extra training if you're in that overlap period and haven't trained for both the new and previous week.

Cool thanks for the work on this! im sure future non-punishment people will enjoy it.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-03-2020, 02:21 AMMutedfaith Wrote:
05-02-2020, 05:39 PM.bojo Wrote: Not to speak for HO, but I believe it just makes things cleaner. West coast people would have to train on monday, and there's no confusion on what monday is in north america.

get out of here, alaska/hawaii users

Definitely makes things harder for us Europeans. Im kinda used to buying training before I go to work on monday.
I Agree. Just to be safe I do all things at tuesday.

05-04-2020, 07:37 PM.bojo Wrote: so i took a stab at it, and i have overlap available. OP updated, but basically yeah it should allow an extra training if you're in that overlap period and haven't trained for both the new and previous week.

Good solution. Thanks for your work!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath