Create Account

New Orleans Specters Punishment Update

05-02-2020, 07:48 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:47 PMスウェグキング Wrote: TBF i wouldn't put it past them to have y'all forfeit a game or two for it but that's obviously my biased opinion. But it doesn't seem too far fetched
I took that phrasing to mean a re-sim but if HO was considering anything more than a re-sim/suspension with regards to in sim play, woof

Oh yeah i meant in the sense that if you cheat you really dont deserve just a re-sim TBH, but again, it's my biased opinion lol

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-02-2020, 07:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I’m the one being antagonistic? He’s critiquing the way the Head Office tried to deal with his massive fuck up. Dude should take his lumps and fuck off for a while.

You telling me you wouldn't have the same feeling toward HO if you were in his position?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

05-02-2020, 07:51 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:48 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I took that phrasing to mean a re-sim but if HO was considering anything more than a re-sim/suspension with regards to in sim play, woof

Oh yeah i meant in the sense that if you cheat you really dont deserve just a re-sim TBH, but again, it's my biased opinion lol
I was saying that LAP deserved one and didn’t get it, but yeah I can see your perspective

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

05-02-2020, 07:51 PMCptSquall Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I’m the one being antagonistic? He’s critiquing the way the Head Office tried to deal with his massive fuck up. Dude should take his lumps and fuck off for a while.

You telling me you wouldn't have the same feeling toward HO if you were in his position?
I wouldn’t have that same feeling because I don’t cheat the playoffs and exploit sim engine mechanics.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-02-2020, 07:49 PMsve7en Wrote: I see the bad takes are escalating real quick in here
here i was thinking mine was the worst of the week, boy was i wrong

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-02-2020, 07:51 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:48 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I took that phrasing to mean a re-sim but if HO was considering anything more than a re-sim/suspension with regards to in sim play, woof

Understandable, but we let Hamilton win a cup with a full on exploit rather than forcing them to change immediately so :shrug:

05-02-2020, 07:53 PMCptSquall Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:51 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Oh yeah i meant in the sense that if you cheat you really dont deserve just a re-sim TBH, but again, it's my biased opinion lol

Understandable, but we let Hamilton win a cup with a full on exploit rather than forcing them to change immediately so :shrug:

True, technically they didn't cheat though. Though i definitely do agree what they did was definitely wrong.

i dont think you guys understand. Hamilton didnt CHEAT. they were just smart

NOLA cheated because they are so bad they need to cheat to win

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-02-2020, 07:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: i dont think you guys understand. Hamilton didnt CHEAT. they were just smart

NOLA cheated because they are so bad they need to cheat to win
sounding very remorseful here champ

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

05-02-2020, 07:52 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:51 PMCptSquall Wrote: You telling me you wouldn't have the same feeling toward HO if you were in his position?
I wouldn’t have that same feeling because I don’t cheat the playoffs and exploit sim engine mechanics.

Sorry, how would you like squally to help keep you at that horse so clean and white you good knight?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

05-02-2020, 07:56 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:52 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I wouldn’t have that same feeling because I don’t cheat the playoffs and exploit sim engine mechanics.

Sorry, how would you like squally to help keep you at that horse so clean and white you good knight?
I don’t think you know what White Knighting means

05-02-2020, 07:52 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I wouldn’t have that same feeling because I don’t cheat the playoffs and exploit sim engine mechanics.

Not what I asked you, nice side step. Guess we will agree to disagree.

05-02-2020, 07:56 PMCptSquall Wrote:

You asked me how I would feel. How can I possibly feel what Frith feels about HO’s response to cheating when I haven’t been in that situation? Hmm

05-02-2020, 07:56 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:56 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Sorry, how would you like squally to help keep you at that horse so clean and white you good knight?
I don’t think you know what White Knighting means

You don't need to be a white knight just because the horse is white, smh

05-02-2020, 07:56 PMCptSquall Wrote:

its fine squally he's the People's Champion, sits high upon his throne untouched, has and will never do any wrong.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]