Create Account

New Orleans Specters Punishment Update

Somebody fucks up.

Wannabefinn enters chat.

WaNnAbEfInN sToP aNtgOnIzInG mE

05-02-2020, 07:55 PMdankoa Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: i dont think you guys understand. Hamilton didnt CHEAT. they were just smart

NOLA cheated because they are so bad they need to cheat to win
sounding very remorseful here champ

i was remorseful 2 days ago. Now im annoyed that people are still bitching about this

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-02-2020, 07:58 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:55 PMdankoa Wrote: sounding very remorseful here champ

i was remorseful 2 days ago. Now im annoyed that people are still bitching about this
Well I still bitch about Chechia, Hamilton, and myself cheating. It doesn't go away quick Slasshyboy

Guys,

The SMJHL playoff stream is up, you should tune in and watch some good ole hockey.

Scarecrows

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

05-02-2020, 07:58 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:55 PMdankoa Wrote: sounding very remorseful here champ

clearly

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-02-2020, 07:58 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:56 PMCptSquall Wrote: Not what I asked you, nice side step. Guess we will agree to disagree.

its fine squally he's the People's Champion, sits high upon his throne untouched, has and will never do any wrong.
I guess saying that I don’t cheat means that I think I’m infallible, that’s crazy lol English really do be a confusing language

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-02-2020, 08:00 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:58 PMSlashACM Wrote: i was remorseful 2 days ago. Now im annoyed that people are still bitching about this

clearly

why are you mad about that? This video is objectively hilarious

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Should have been a reddit second round pick

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

05-02-2020, 07:57 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: You asked me how I would feel. How can I possibly feel what Frith feels about HO’s response to cheating when I haven’t been in that situation?  Hmm

Man I asked you a hypothetical. I don't know if you are just not mature enough to put yourself in others shoes or just didn't want to. Either way I think the convo is over. Have a good one

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

05-02-2020, 07:59 PMkarey Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:58 PMSlashACM Wrote: i was remorseful 2 days ago. Now im annoyed that people are still bitching about this
Well I still bitch about Chechia, Hamilton, and myself cheating. It doesn't go away quick Slasshyboy

tbh i forgot you had like 50 tpe over

05-02-2020, 08:00 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:58 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: its fine squally he's the People's Champion, sits high upon his throne untouched, has and will never do any wrong.
I guess saying that I don’t cheat means that I think I’m infallible, that’s crazy lol English really do be a confusing language

you're implying you're infallible. You're acting like you cant step into someone else's shoes for a minute. but you right the English language really do be crazy.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 08:04 PM by karey.)

05-02-2020, 08:01 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:59 PMkarey Wrote: Well I still bitch about Chechia, Hamilton, and myself cheating. It doesn't go away quick Slasshyboy

tbh i forgot you had like 50 tpe over

Ya this conversation needs to be about the cap going and fucking off

To be clear: this is not an admission of guilt as I was oblivious/ignorant to my wrongdoings, however, I did skirt the rules and negligence led to a significant TPE overage.

That being said, in the eyes of the law I cheated and humbly moved on. NOLA bout to learn from Ol' Karey boy

05-02-2020, 08:01 PMCptSquall Wrote:
05-02-2020, 07:57 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: You asked me how I would feel. How can I possibly feel what Frith feels about HO’s response to cheating when I haven’t been in that situation?  Hmm

Man I asked you a hypothetical. I don't know if you are just not mature enough to put yourself in others shoes or just didn't want to. Either way I think the convo is over. Have a good one
Yeah, if you’d read back I suggested not commenting on the situation if I were in his shoes. Kinda crazy right lol damn. Reading and stuff.

05-02-2020, 08:01 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:00 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I guess saying that I don’t cheat means that I think I’m infallible, that’s crazy lol English really do be a confusing language

you're implying you're infallible. You're acting like you cant step into someone else's shoes for a minute. but you right the English language really do be crazy.
Where did I imply that I’m infallible? By..... saying that I.... don’t cheat.......?

Not doing one thing doesn’t mean you don’t do ANYthing.

05-02-2020, 08:02 PMkarey Wrote:
05-02-2020, 08:01 PMSlashACM Wrote: tbh i forgot you had like 50 tpe over

Ya this conversation needs to be about the cap going and fucking off

To be clear: this is not an admission of guilt as I was oblivious/ignorant to my wrongdoings, however, I did skirt the rules and negligence led to a significant TPE overage.

That being said, in the eyes of the law I cheated and humbly moved on. NOLA bout to learn from Ol' Karey boy
screw the cap amirite

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs