Create Account

S53 SHL Graphics Tournament: Pro/Am - The Teams

It's finally time to post the random matches for the tournament. All pros should have received a message from me by now with the material they'll get to work with (and to keep secret until the deadline).

Here are the teams (amateur / pro):

Team 1: @kenvald / @rum_ham
Team 2: @SAwful / @SDCore
Team 3: @puolivalmiste / @"neonlime"
Team 4: @nykonax / @raymond3000
Team 5: @.bojo/ @Turd Ferguson
Team 6: @jeffie43 / @dankoa
Team 7: @"reid_sutherland" / @Harry Hans
Team 8: @Snussu / @karey
Team 9: @OrbitingDeath / @Nokazoa
Team 10: @EricNCSU / @JSS
Team 11: @Aephino / @Wasty
Team 12: @mdubz / @sve7en
Team 13: @Geekusoid / @Brandon
Team 14: @Lyezech / @sköldpaddor
Team 15: @"Awesomecakes" / @GeckoeyGecko
Team 16: @HanTheMan_ / @JNH
Team 17: @suavemente / @Julio Tokolosh
Team 18: @Dextaria / @charlieconway

The submission deadline for the pros is Sunday, May 10th (again midnight EST). Voting will begin on Monday.

Send your submissions to @Julio Tokolosh (either here on the forum or on discord).

Renders must be IIHF relevant.
The final sig must not exceed 400 pixels in any direction and be in png or jpg format (see original post for all the other info).

Good luck!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

So, at this point do we (the amateurs) reach out to the pros, or is it pretty much in their hands to complete the graphics?

05-04-2020, 12:10 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So, at this point do we (the amateurs) reach out to the pros, or is it pretty much in their hands to complete the graphics?

They have received their material and can reach out to the amateurs if they have questions. Well, at least they're allowed to talk to each other I guess.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

it is in the pro's hands. the notes and assets have been passed along in private messages (otherwise this post would have been a mess).

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

05-04-2020, 12:12 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
05-04-2020, 12:10 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So, at this point do we (the amateurs) reach out to the pros, or is it pretty much in their hands to complete the graphics?

They have received their material and can reach out to the amateurs if they have questions. Well, at least they're allowed to talk to each other I guess.

Neat, thanks!   Good luck all!

Sorry in advance, turd.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-04-2020, 01:41 PM.bojo Wrote: Sorry in advance, turd.
Nah there's something to work with here. Let's see if I can get us some cash

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Didn't make me and dubz Team 7 what the fuck.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

05-04-2020, 03:00 PMsve7en Wrote: Didn't make me and dubz Team 7 what the fuck.

I know, right? I wear #7 and you are sve7en. Something seems fishy.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

05-04-2020, 12:13 PMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: it is in the pro's hands. the notes and assets have been passed along in private messages (otherwise this post would have been a mess).
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber