Create Account

S54 Renegades Interested Prospects

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

We're coming into the draft with 1st overall, another 1st rounder and the 18th overall pick. If you want to come and join one of the best locker rooms in the league along with the best prospect pool in the whole of the league, fill out the form below or feel free to message me. There's no TPE for doing this but it's useful to see who's interested, ty!

Who is your player?:

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?:

How experienced with FHM are you?

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?:

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Who is your player?:

Joseph Fantobens

I would like 4. And you you know I’ll probably need it.

I’m not. I’ll do whatever you want with my build.

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

Nah

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

How would you rate YOUR loyalty? Mines a 10.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?:

Nope

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Who is your player?: Bork Lazer

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?: Yup

How experienced with FHM are you? 0

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Do they get Whataburger when they win?

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10 if treated the way i should be, If you have direction and are fairly compensating me we good.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?: Media from time to time

[Image: lazer2.png]

Code:
Who is your player?:
Daniel Laforest

Sure no problem

First time!

No live and let live!

10 unless LR really does not suit me!

Current player updater, S53 WJC GM Team Canada and yes I am active on media creation (Bank: $30m)

-Snoop-

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

thanks for all the responses so far, giving this a bump as we get a little closer to the draft!

Who is your player?: Leo Bloomfield 

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?: Of course.

Not at all experienced 

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 8/10 I'm very loyal and hate being traded.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?: Federation Head for Ireland 

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Who is your player?: Konrad Danke

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?: I'd honestly prefer it, I want to help get this new Maine franchise up and running.

How experienced with FHM are you? not at all

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Not really, I'm familiar with the Renes and just how tight they always are, one of the main reasons ive always wanted to play there.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10. As long as i'm treated well i'll do anything for my team.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?: Yeah i'm on the SMJHL awards committee.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

one last bump before the draft tomorrow guys!

Who is your player?: Tinke Jutila

Would you be comfortable spending 3 or 4 seasons in the SMJHL?: Yes, Pwease

How experienced with FHM are you?: I have 5. I have played a bit. Not too informed. NZ Coverage alwasy 1-3-1 Trap doe

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: Not really. I know you, you know me baby boo

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10, Unless someone pisses me off real good.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating media/graphics?: I try and create media and graphics. Maybe a job in future

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)