Create Account

[SJHN] Final Regular Season 3 Stars of the Week

[Image: unknown.png]
The Simulation Junior Hockey Network Presents:
The Three Stars of the Week

Ace Dickenson here, with another presentation of this past week's 3 stars. There has been plenty of exciting hockey action around the league as we close out the season and prepare to head into the playoffs. There was a lot of great action out there on the ice, which made it tough for our team to decide who would make the cut to be out top 3 Stars of the Week. Without further ado, the SJHN presents your final regular season top Three Stars of the Week!
[Image: Three_Stars_4.png]
1st Star of the Week - Bryce Turner (Colorado Raptors)
Coming in with the top spot this week is the oh-so-talented Bryce Turner! Racking up a total of 16 points this past week, Turner was an unstoppable powerhouse for the Raptors. Six of his sixteen points were goals and the other ten were from assists, meaning Turner was a threat both with the puck and without it. It is not often that we place a defenceman as the top star of the week, especially for offensive play rather than defensive, but he surely earned it! We look forward to seeing how Bryce Turner and the Raptors will fare in the upcoming S53 playoffs.
2nd Star of the Week - Ryuuji Minamino (Newfoundland Berserkers)
And here, in the spot of second star for the past week, we have another sixteen point player, Ryuuji Minamino. You could say Minamino really went berserk this past week. Ahahaha I crack myself up. Anyway, here we have yet another player that is so hard to read. Is he going to pass? Is he going to shoot? Well, with six goals and ten assists, you just really can't tell!
3rd Star of the Week - Luke McMaster (Detroit Falcons)
It shouldn't be much of a surprise that we have another Detroit Falcon on out list this week, given how dominant they have been through the whole season. Luke McMaster is once again proving to us that the Falcons don't just have one or two stars on their team, but a whole bunch. Unlike our other two stars of this past week, McMaster didn't take a whole lot of shots, with only one goal to his name for the past week. He did, however, know where and when to feed his teammates best, racking up a total of 13 assists. Watch out for this guy in Detroits first playoff match-up against the Carolina Kraken.
[413 words by me for grading. Graphic done by @Dextaria]

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

Congrats @Pandakazi !!!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@Nhamlet you beaut

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

why did i tag you youre in the thread currently

hi ham

05-05-2020, 07:53 PMNeonLime Wrote: why did i tag you youre in the thread currently

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10...%2Fjim.jpg]

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]