Create Account

New Job - FHM Box Scores

Pay someone to post screenshots of the lines and box scores (and any other relevant info) after each game.  It could be similar to an updater job with volume-based pay.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2801554

I understand I'm just a lowly cretin with no tech knowledge and that a more elegant solution is more likely being worked on.  But this would work for for now.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Bump

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 04:10 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

50 million for index help still on the table for the French .pojo    Cool
@luketd .. can you throw in 10 million? Let’s make it 60.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 02:59 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

05-06-2020, 12:51 PMLordBirdman Wrote: Pay someone to post screenshots of the lines and box scores (and any other relevant info) after each game.  It could be similar to an updater job with volume-based pay.

I understand I'm just a lowly cretin with no tech knowledge and that a more elegant solution is more likely being worked on.  But this would work for for now.

Id like a job where someone Edits the live Sims and cuts it into seperate games too and link them with the box scores. Would probably be more than a 1 person job tho.

I dont even look at any scores in the regular season as it is now. :(

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 03:00 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

05-08-2020, 02:58 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
05-06-2020, 12:51 PMLordBirdman Wrote: Pay someone to post screenshots of the lines and box scores (and any other relevant info) after each game.  It could be similar to an updater job with volume-based pay.

Id like a job where someone Edits the live Sims and cuts it into seperate games too and link them with the box scores. Would probably be more than a 1 person job tho.

i did it for the preseason.. it can be done by 1 person but its def more suitable for a 2 man job working together.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-08-2020, 03:00 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
05-08-2020, 02:58 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Id like a job where someone Edits the live Sims and cuts it into seperate games too and link them with the box scores. Would probably be more than a 1 person job tho.

i did it for the preseason.. it can be done by 1 person but its def more suitable for a 2 man job working together.

True true Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Would have to either tell the simmers to export the CSVs after every single game or have a team of people go in and collect the stats from each game manually to unfortunately get game by game stats outside FHM6

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 04:14 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

05-08-2020, 04:10 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Would have to either tell the simmers to export the CSVs after every single game or have a team of people go in and collect the stats from each game manually to unfortunately get game by game stats outside FHM6

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=104918

1st time i did it it took 40 min. quite long
2nd time i did it took 25-30 min.

2 people doing it is probably a 12-15 min job a day for each.
3 people going at it.. prob done pretty fast.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

05-08-2020, 04:10 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Would have to either tell the simmers to export the CSVs after every single game or have a team of people go in and collect the stats from each game manually to unfortunately get game by game stats outside FHM6

You could just screenshot and post it as an image though.  It wouldn't work for copying stats etc. but at least you could get to see post game box scores.  As it is right now, I can't just go see what the box scores were for the most recent playoff games unless I go to the youtube and click around.  Maybe that's the answer, just go to the youtube if you want to see the box score.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 04:24 PM by honkerrs.)

05-08-2020, 04:18 PMLordBirdman Wrote:

You could just screenshot and post it as an image though.  It wouldn't work for copying stats etc. but at least you could get to see post game box scores.  As it is right now, I can't just go see what the box scores were for the most recent playoff games unless I go to the youtube and click around.  Maybe that's the answer, just go to the youtube if you want to see the box score.
Maybe our GMs are just awesome but they post it after every game.  Does no one on your team own FHM6?  It's only $20 right now.  Hell I'll do it for you for $1M a season lol

05-08-2020, 04:24 PMhonkerrs Wrote:
05-08-2020, 04:18 PMLordBirdman Wrote: You could just screenshot and post it as an image though.  It wouldn't work for copying stats etc. but at least you could get to see post game box scores.  As it is right now, I can't just go see what the box scores were for the most recent playoff games unless I go to the youtube and click around.  Maybe that's the answer, just go to the youtube if you want to see the box score.
Maybe our GMs are just awesome but they post it after every game.  Does no one on your team own FHM6?  It's only $20 right now.  Hell I'll do it for you for $1M a season lol

Corey... he wants more than 1M, give him 2-3 and its a done deal.

05-08-2020, 04:32 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
05-08-2020, 04:24 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Maybe our GMs are just awesome but they post it after every game.  Does no one on your team own FHM6?  It's only $20 right now.  Hell I'll do it for you for $1M a season lol

Corey... he wants more than 1M, give him 2-3 and its a done deal.
Yeah my rate was $1M per team

05-08-2020, 04:42 PMhonkerrs Wrote:
05-08-2020, 04:32 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Corey... he wants more than 1M, give him 2-3 and its a done deal.
Yeah my rate was $1M per team
That's one way to negotiate a 10x$10M.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 05:23 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

I'd like it if anything to stop the people who talk like the current index is destroying the very foundation this league is built on from complaining any more.

Readily available box scores would be awesome. Next season for Hammy I wanna stop being lazy and upload box scores for our games to our Discord after sims, but making it a paid job would be sweet too. More jobs in the league the better!

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-08-2020, 05:13 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
05-08-2020, 04:42 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Yeah my rate was $1M per team
That's one way to negotiate a 10x$10M.

he is learning. im so proud of him