Create Account

S54 Hamilton Steelhawks Interested Prospects

Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks
Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks

Having been a top team for a few seasons now, the Steelhawks always try to make sure to land the best quality we can in drafts to keep our pool fresh and our locker room fresher. We'll be having pick 15 or 16 going into the S54 draft, and we'll be hoping to land the best quality prospects we can. Here's some questions for anyone who wants to answer:

1. Our prospects tend to always stay down in juniors at least 3 seasons, is that something you'd be willing to do?

2. What type of player are you building into?

3. Our Discord is pretty active most of the time, sometimes for better or for worse. How talkative are you on Discord?

4. What NHL team do you support? (IMPORTANT!)

5. How much does the current quarantine climate affect your activity? Are you more active on the SHL because of it? Less active?

I'm also available on Discord at Spursfan33#5364  Steelhawks

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

applied

1. Our prospects tend to always stay down in juniors at least 3 seasons, is that something you'd be willing to do?
NO!

NO!

3. Our Discord is pretty active most of the time, sometimes for better or for worse. How talkative are you on Discord?
I'M VERY QUIET GENERALLY SPEAKING! VERY SHY!

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE NHL IS!

5. How much does the current quarantine climate affect your activity? Are you more active on the SHL because of it? Less active?
ITS THE SAME! WHY IS THERE NO OPTION FOR IT BEING THE SAME!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

- Its what I actually want to do, so no issues.

- Puck Moving, Defensively sound/ Positional Defenseman. Little hitting, more focus on gap control.

- Ranging from very to ghost depending how busy I am IRL and the conversations happening

- #1 Edmonton #2 Leafs

- More lol

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

I have no issues with staying down for 3 seasons.

I want to build an offensive physical centerman.  

I am mostlt on team LR discord and also on a few others as well.  So active yes!

the one and only Montreal Canadiens

No doubt a little more active because of it, I read every post on discord and every thread started, moving forward, I will definitely stop reading any useless comments or threads on the forum chats!  Discord will prevail for sure.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

bump for visibility over the update threads

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

1. Our prospects tend to always stay down in juniors at least 3 seasons, is that something you'd be willing to do? I would actually prefer it, as my team in Maine really needs some help getting back to being a good team and I really want to help my friends there in doing so.

2. What type of player are you building into? A Patrice Bergeron type TWC preferably, but i'm always willing to change.

3. Our Discord is pretty active most of the time, sometimes for better or for worse. How talkative are you on Discord? I'm a daily talker in my SMJHL team chat, except for these last two weeks when I had to go AWOL for exams

4. What NHL team do you support? (IMPORTANT!) The Boston Bruins

5. How much does the current quarantine climate affect your activity? Are you more active on the SHL because of it? Less active? Up until now I've been less active because studying took longer without being in classes, but now that I'm out for the summer all I have to do is study a couple hours a day for the LSAT so i'll be much more active again.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

hello my name is rotticus scott Smile

1. yes
2.a good one most likely if possible
3. i am addicted to discord
4 bruins fuck the habs
d i am always active and its a large issue in my life please help

[Image: rotti.gif]