Create Account

S54 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Favourite NHL team?
Jets & Panthers

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
To win you need goals. And to get goals you need good quality shots. And the shots of best quality are one-timers and tip shots. And to get those, you need elite playmakers (like my player, obviously).

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I've never played these kind of sim leagues. If that matters. But I've played other kinds of hockey sims.

4. Your discord ID.
sulovilen#1223

[Image: sulov.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Las Vegas Golden Nights
My TPE wont say much but im always active in the Locker room! If you want a friendly guy always wanting to make friends im your guy!
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
Im really experienced in Sim Leagues 
4. Your discord ID.

Ismael8907#8832

1. Favourite NHL team?
Canucks
I'm the best.
I'm a cool dude
4. Your discord ID.
crutch#1738

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team?
Colorado Avalanche

I am a hard worker. I am pretty experienced with Graphics and sim leagues. I will be someone that helps your team in any way possible. 

I am an adult. I am over 30, I have a full time job, I have a fairly good head on my shoulders, and I won't get into petty squabbles. 

4. Your discord ID.

DELIRIVM#6209

1. Favourite NHL team?
Columbus Blue Jackets

I have been best goal scorer in SMJHL in S30 and rookie of the year in S43. I have had successful careers in SMJHL.

I love hockey and tennis. I really miss Hockey World Championships this year.

4. Your discord ID.
CaptainCrazy#8809

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. Caps or Canes
2. I've always had lots of interest in sims, and I'm pretty excited to create my player and go through the seasons.
4. mmmmmmmmmmmm#0502

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

Caps

I'll be very active, I get along with people, and I really like your logo so I have team spirit off the bat

Not much to say, I'm a student, I really like hockey, wanna meet people who also like hockey, thats kind of it

4. Your discord ID.

Scheetzzy#8226

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

1. Columbus Blue Jackets.
2. If you want to.
3. I'm 5'11'' but tell people I'm 6'.
4. Discord?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 05:01 AM by KarrdisBored.)

1. Favourite NHL team? NJ Devils
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I'm fairly active, I enjoy new things, and team/community based sports simulators, plus I can play the main riff from Nirvana's Come As You Are for an hour straight. 
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. Martin Brodeur is the best goalie.
4. Your discord ID. cardboard#1588

1. Favourite NHL team?

Detroit Red Wings

If Berserkers should draft me then only because of You my friend. Because of You I started my journey in SHL.

You should not that I'm Latvian. That means little language barrier and may be confusion for certain things sometimes. Mainly my bad jokes are because of bad taste in humor no because of my foreign origin. Share? May be that I'm regularly feeling so tired. For fucks sake - why I have to put so much effort in work of masters thesis in chemistry? Usually people want to share bad stuff but I like to give a balance - I'm tired but Monday I'm gonna apply for scientific assistant and after while I'll be on my PhD. You should know that I silently fart in public but since SHL works online it shouldn't be a problem.

4. Your discord ID.

Labsy#8637

Hey all,

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?
Washington Capitals
Trying to build a team player. I can do what the team needs me to do. 
Avid Hockey fan. played hockey my whole life. Surprised i never knew about this
4. Your discord ID.

LordRaiden#1908

1. Favourite NHL team?
Go Caps!

I'm coming into the SMJHL as a dedicated and excited player hoping to leave my mark on the league for years to come. I'm new to simulation sports and so really I also don't come with any preconceptions around how I'll conduct myself in the league. Particularly with player development, I'll work at what the coach/ GM wants me to to help the team win and not focus on personal stats.

I'm a fun-loving guy and will bring my jokes with me to brighten a locker room and just enjoy and make the most of the experience.

4. Your discord ID.
Trashae#3092 Please feel free to reach out if there is anything I can clarify for you.

1. Favourite NHL team?
Washington Capitals

I am a player who will keep his nose to the grindstone and only get better with time.

I have solved a 3x3 Rubix Cube in 1:00 flat.

4. Your discord ID.
SFresh3#7954

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
  #ALLCAPS
    Because I think my player can add a good defensive and offensive presence as well as a fun character behind him.
   This is my first ever Sim league so I may not know everything if I join your team.
4. Your discord ID.
   Simmie58#0732

1. Favourite NHL team?
kings
so i can complain that you butchered my halifax raiders
change the team back
4. Your discord ID.
loco_motives#9999