Create Account

S54 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

6. Cats or dogs?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Timber  Timber  Timber

Ciao! Domenic Alessandrini here, ready to become the guy at the top of your Big Board! Let's do it!

Not really trying for a specific NHL player. Looking to build a team-first player that focuses heavily on screen-setting and having a good offensive read. Scoring and passing are important but having a great Hockey IQ is most important to me.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

Yes! I used to play a ton in high school. My favorite was to play as CHL teams, since it's like an NCAA game in the sense that I only get players for like 4 years maximum. It's a lot of fun!

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

I just wanna get involved in the community to be honest. Don't really have any intentions this far out. If the opportunity presents itself to shoot up fast, I may take it, but no guarantees. Just happy to be here!

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

Probably a decent amount. I don't necessarily think I'll be around every waking second but I'm more of a Discord guy than a Forum guy if that makes sense. You won't see me missing an AC, PT, or Training though, but I don't think you'll see me often in the off-topic forum threads. Does that make sense?

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

Discord? 1000%. Very Discord active across multiple sim leagues. My discord is Kylecorbett42#7256

6. Cats or dogs?

I've never owned a dog but gotta say dogs, but preferably small dogs. My girlfriend's parents own a 115-pound labradoodle. Everytime I come near it I really start to ponder my mortality.

Thanks for allowing me the chance to interview! Looking forward to hopefully becoming a member of the Maine Timber!

[Image: 4Nh86Hc.png]

Timber  Timber  Timber

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2020, 01:39 PM by AgentSmith630.)

I know nothing about the real NHL so I really don't think I'm trying to build a specific player. I'm pretty sure I'd like to build a Shutdown Defenseman, but not entirely forget about my offensive capabilities.

Nope, but I have plenty of help from friends who are also in the league and have experience building players.

I would like to take my player as far as I can, but I have no current opinion on if I'm going to stay or push. If I'm a good fit for the team that drafts me in S55, then I'll come up when they want me.

Since I've been working from home for the past 2 months and will be for the foreseeable future due to quarantine, I've put quite a bit of time into the site and will most likely continue to do so. I'd like to do whatever it takes to maximize my TPE and be top of the class, but who knows what the future holds.

I'm already there as a DFA Biggrin (AgentSmith630#7472)

6. Cats or dogs?

Both, but I currently have 2 cats. 
[Image: 20200508_133629.jpg]

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

1. Big tough guy
2. No
3. No plans
4. quarantine time
5. Sure
6. dogs

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

I am building me. I'm not following any archetype, just making my own player.

I do not.

I'm a easygoing team guy. I'll do whatever my SHL team needs me to do.

I'll be a top guy with PTs but I am going to struggle with money and equipment. It'll depend on my free time and motivation to write media as I have 7 league jobs and 2 players already and can't take on another league job unless it's easy.

Middling level. Other sim elagues take priority for me but I will always get my updates in at least. My discord is Laser#8573

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. I'm allergic to cats.

05-08-2020, 12:07 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: 1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?

6. Cats or dogs?
1. I am trying to go for a player like Erik Karlsson, but mostly just productive offensively, and responsible defensively while overall having a high hockey IQ.

2. I have experience with Eastside, however, I might buy FHM with their sale now. I will still probably need some guidance on that end though. 

3. The end goal is to get to the SHL and do well with my first character, but I will stay in the SMJHL for as long as it takes to make sure my player is ready for the show. 

4. I should be about in between, I've already spent quite a bit of time on the site just to get used to it and look around, so I don't think it will be any problem for me to be active and make some extra money for myself. 

5. I should be active, especially if I mesh well with the players already on the team. I'm pretty talkative when I'm comfortable with everyone so I will definitely contribute to the discord in some way. 

My Discord ID is; overdoo#0430

6. The terrier right next to me would probably be a little upset if I didn't go with dogs on this one.

Two-Way D

Yeeeeeeees

I wanna play for da Stampede when I’m big and strong

23.5 hours per day

I’d post a meme or two, WannabeFinn#6969

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Hi CoA! Good to see you! I'm gonna answer the questions here as well, but you know where you can find me.

A highly skilled playmaking winger is what I aimed at! I think the archetype was set-up man.

No experience with FHM, but have already gained some help from Mr. Krashwagen himself!

I probably want to stay until I can offensively contribute to an SHL team, or until they want to call me up. This answer might change down the line, but that's my goal for now at least.

I think I'll be leaning towards the easier side. I am planning on putting out 1-2 articles per month or so, to earn enough money to pay for weekly training. If I feel inspired and want to write more, I'm not gonna stop myself.

At least as much as I have already from your own experience having me on your team. I can see it ramping up however.

6. Cats or dogs?
I mean, I have a cat. So I don't think I'm allowed to answer dogs.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Sniper. I'm definitely trying to build a prolific goalscorer, If you're looking for a playmaker or a shutdown defensive forward then  I'd be a bad pick fo you. I want to led the league in goals and that's the goal I'm building towards.

I played a fair bit of  FHM 4 and a lot of FHM 5. I haven't played six though

Obviously I'm going to try to push my way up, that's the main goal but I didn't mind staying down. It all depends on my stats and how I'm doing.
If I'm not ready for the SHL, I'm not ready. That's it.

Upper-Middle Class. I'd love to say that I'm a top of the class guy but I don't think that's true. It's always better to under-promise and over-deliver than to over-promise and underdeliver.

SouthOfHeaven#3454

I check team discord daily and more depending on what conversation is happening there.

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs. There's a reason there's a K9 Unit and not a Feline Unit.

Jarome Iginla - Power Forward

No - I am learning

I love the SMJHL and am in no rush to leave it.

I will be near the top for the entire SMJHL time, who knows how long I last in the SHL.

I am back and active on Discord at Mack#3666

6. Cats or dogs?

Large Cats>Dogs>House Cats

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

1. Quarterback defender who can lead a power-play and handle the puck in the O zone.

2. No, EHM it where it's at baby

3. I'm gonna make it up as I go along, I don't have any concrete plans as far as how long I want to be in juniors.

4. I don't know if I'll go "above and beyond", but I'll do all the PTs and I've got the money to buy personal coaching.

5. I'd post at least twice every 45 seconds. Buck Dancer#6352

6. Dugs

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Im building a large two-way defenceman.

No

I would prefer to stay in the SMJHL for as long as possible. Then move on to the SHL.

I mean, I'm not one to put too much time into the site. However I will still be very active and jump on all TP opportunities available.

I just recently got discord just for the site and am hoping to be involved in the discord locker room in the future.
SHL__TerrenceSmith#3261

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs for sure.

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

I want to be a offensive minded player that isn't a defensive liability.

I am currently playing in right now, as i just bought it on sale. I might need a little bit of help.

I would say whatever the max is, 4 seasons in smjhl is probably what I would do especially if the team wins.

Top class - I have quite a bit of bank as well as media pieces in the pipeline and have been writing. I should be good for my whole SMJHL career - Easy 425 capped guy.

Daily
tylar#6640

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs - I have my own puppy :D and two other dogs in our house.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Defense first defenceman who will still be able to put up points.

Nope.

As soon as my SHL team needs me I'm down to play up on the main team.

Right now I want to be top of the class, but realistically I feel like I'll be middle of the pack.

I would participate quite a bit in a Discord LR if the mood is good. If people are having fun in there, are talking hockey in general, I'd very likely be participating in those discussions.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. I like cats but they are way too aggressive to be better than dogs.

I'm doing a goal scorer, someone's that always open to receive a pass and shot on goal. I'm a perimeter shooter and I'm also very fast and agile

I would need some help because I never build a player like this and also with the new TPE system... but I somes ideas of what my player should look like

I want to be great, but I don't want to be too hasty, so I'll take my time to build a great player and join the SHL when I want, after probably 2-3 seasons...

I want to be the MVP, simple as that. I want to crush my rookie year and be dominant for the rest of my career. I'll do some media to get enough training and do every PT.

Pampel#3809 I'm not that present on discord, I read almost all the conversations, but I don't participate a lot, I can answer questions, but I'm not always the best to help hahaha

6. Cats or dogs?
Both (but I like dogs more)