Create Account

S54 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?

Juan Hunna-Pussent
speedy boy

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

we went on a date once but there was no chemistry

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

push it.....push it real good

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

probably a bit easier..like above casual but below crazy person

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

Im likely to be very participatory

6. Cats or dogs?

Yes

I'm building a versatile defenseman, following the Two-Way defenseman archetype.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
No, I've never played it before.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Obviously I'd love to make the main stage, but only if the time is right. I can see myself easily spending 2-3 seasons down in the juniors so that I can make the transition to the show easy.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I expect myself to spend a decent chunk of time. I would love to make a name for myself as both a player and in perhaps graphics as well.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I'm very active on Discord, you can message me at: the_paytonium#1665

6. Cats or dogs?
I'm a dog person, yeah, but the only pets I've ever had was a freshwater fish tank.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2020, 12:04 PM by Wearingabear.)

Ivan Victory
Gritty, offensive minded two way D, in the likes of Pronger or Burns

Nope

I'd love to make my way to the SHL

I hope to be somewhere in the middle. I want to put in more effort than some, but I know I won't be able to dedicate like others.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

Posting at least every other day or so

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Cody Spinka - Center/Sniper - I'm honestly open to building anything at this point. I'm trying to help my team however I can but also learn the ropes to this all

This is my first experience with this!

I'm trying to becoming the best! But I don't want to be that player that forgets about their team. You can't win a championship by yourself. You win as a team.

I'd like to spend a decent amount of time on here. So far I'm finding myself getting more and more involved in this as I start to learn more.

I'd love to spend a lot of time in the Discord getting to know everyone. My user is FroYoGeddon

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs all the way! 

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? A perimeter shooter/sniper

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Yes I play it frequently

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Will probably play 3ish seasons in the SMJHL

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? 4-6 hours a week I'll be active

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Rippleluck#2328

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs

Builing a sniper bruh

i do not

staying down until im good enough for shl.

top class star baby

im mega active on discord

6. Cats or dogs?

dogs

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

05-08-2020, 12:07 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: 1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? I am building a Power Foward. 

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) NO just, Football Manager (soccer). 

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I want to learn and get the most experience I can. 

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I will be a top of the class guy for sure!

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Everyday. 

6. Cats or dogs? DOGS

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Hello, I am building a forward who is defensively responsible but will eventually be the greatest forward to have ever lived.

Yes

Last player only played two seasons. Maybe I'll play three or four down this time.

I'll never be the top earner but I'll be a second round steal for you.

hockeyfan#4117. I'll be there is drafted.

6. Cats or dogs?
Cats

scrappy boy

no

maybe

idk
no

same#2022

6. Cats or dogs?
cats

Frans Eller

Nope, but I watched goalies during S53 to get an idea of what is most important

I am hoping to be a 5 season goalie for whatever team drafts me.

I am going to try to stay near the top but no, I am not the guy who wants to be the very best in the class. It is too much work and leads to burnout too quickly.

Obsidian#7612
I am not sure how active I will be. It depends on if the topics discussed are topics I find interesting. Could be a 10 but it could be a 1 as well.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Someone fast and annoying. Basically a wasp on skates.

I've been a part of the SHL before.

I wanna stay in the SMJHL for at least 2 seasons. But if I'm offered a spot on the big boy team after one year I might jump at it.

I wanna put more into this player than my last. Not quite top of the class because I'm ass at PTs. But still up there.

I would be in the discord daily. Discord was a big reason I enjoyed my time so much last time.

6. Cats or dogs?

Bees

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? A goal scorer

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Yes

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I'm winning a 4 star and then gone

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Prob top class

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I'd use it enough, CampinKiller#4205

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

RW and i think i picked playmaker but i don't remember

no sir i definitely need help lol

still getting a feel for the site so not sure yet

Definitely take it easy for now until i understand a little better

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
   of course! I'm active on discord. hannington#8491

6. Cats or dogs?
   I have a cat but i LOVE dogs

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1. Kōjō Murata -Goalie, a mentally tough, agile and reliable netminder

2. No previous experience

3. Just trying to learn the ropes and stay afloat for the first few seasons in the junior league

4. Ranging 3-4 hours a week; dependent on work/life

5. Dischord: Boondogggler #9804

6. Dogs. But I still got love for the cats