Create Account

S54 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?
Jacob Trouba/Erik Karlsson type player
2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
Nope.
3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I mean I want to play in the main league, but this one should be fun.
4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
Not tons of time but enough to be a solid player I'd assume
5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
As long as I'm stuck at home for corona I'd be very active. After that I'd pop in a few times a day.
6. Cats or dogs?
Uch. No pets.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

Two-Way D, folloing Heiskanen skill wise and Chara size wise

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

yes (although I would hardly call it "experience"

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

It depends on my current rebuild. Looking to stay down a while though, so don't worry about me ditching after the 1st season.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

Decent-ish amount. Not sure if I'll be top of the class but I'll put in my best effort.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I'm already in the LR considering I played with y'all for like 11 games in S48. Just gotta unmute lol

6. Cats or dogs?

Both, but dogs get the upper hand because I won't get a complete asthma attack by being in the same room as them.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Goalie

None

Stay down the whole time.

Take it a bit easier. WIll do AC, training and PTs

Ill be active. Hoov#8930

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I am playing as a playmaking speedy RW. I guess Marner? But i never really saw it that way.

Yeah I do, but not too well versed in it. I can take advice if it's willing to be given.

Well if my SHl team needs me then I will push to go up if not I will dominate and stay down.

Yeah I do think I will be top of the class guy. I messed up on my last player and have decided to go hard with this one to make up for it.

A lot, I am always on discord and am always open to chatting. Wulfsbach#7520

6. Cats or dogs?

Doggos

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Stan Q Next

No

Whatever SHL team says

I'll be me

iamslm22

6. Cats or dogs

Dogs... duh

Skilled power forward, kind of like Alex Tuch or Mark Stone

I've never used FHM before the end of last season

I'm willing to stay in the SMJHL until my player is completely ready for the SHL

I hope to turn into an impact player from this draft, but I don't anticipate I'll be one of the guys that's able to TPE whore like crazy

I'll be able to hop into Discord semi reguarly, I won't pretend to be one of the most active guys in the LR, but I'll stop in to say hello when I can

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Wayne Gretzky, a field general.

I used to play FHM 1 and 2. It has changed a lot. I intend to get 6 when it is on offer.

I wont push too early. 3-4 years in junior league seems appropriate.

Considering my NSFL experience, I'm in the 2nd line, not top of the class, no slacker either. I do all TPE tasks, and twitter, but not much media.

I'm there already, I was supposed to try and help as C the 4th, but was to slow / late, sorry. I'm quite quiet for now, but once the season starts (just after the draft) I usually get going.
In my NSFL team I am there daily, and during the games in the locker room. I'm also still in my junior old team discord.

6. Cats or dogs?
Cats! But I also have dogs.

[Image: WnIxdNc.png]

C | Wile Coyote | S55 | 334 TPE
Update page | Stats Page
Whalers 

An old-school power forward. Someone who can score goals, but is a very physical player. Hits, fights, good net front presence, etc.

No.

It will be whatever my SHL team wants.

I'd like to think I'll be near the top of the class. I have made some good players in sim leagues before, so I know what it takes, and I'm prepared to do it again.

I'm on discord a lot so I'd like to think a fair amount. DonutDefender#8478.

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

Trying to build a scoring machine
Nope, not at all. Didn't even know SHL changed it from STHS to this
2-3 seasons in the minors, probably
Gonna get them TP as much as I can with the time I have
I go online every day, sometime less, because of IRL issues
6. Cats or dogs?
DOGS of course

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Skilled forward, open to build recommendations.

No.

Ill stay down as long as needed.

hmm I plan on capping out, and being near the top of the class.

Discord ID is on my profile. I check in throughout the day.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, big dogs.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Building a Quinn Hughes type Dman.

No

I will stay down until my player is good enough to make the jump.

Definitely a take it easy type of player. I spent the first four years of the SHL being around putting in most of my free time into it. Now i have other things I find important. That being said I will be around and do things to help the team.

Discord is JayTee#5054. I will be active there for sure.

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

Victor Ball, RW sniper.

No, but I can get it and get experience if needed.

3 years max down in the minors.

I want to do all PTs and not miss training. I want to be top of the class guy.

I love discord. My discord ID is jcfbey01#9816

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

A goalie. Looking to be as effective as possible

No, I was familiar with the old sim, but this is my first player under the new sim.

I think I'll be down for longer, as golaies take longer to cook in the minors

Honestly, I'll be taking it a bit easier, but I want to make a consistent player with a longer and successful SHL career

Discord ID is Rancidbudgie#5743. I participate in the conversations, and am happy to chat when I can!

6. Cats or dogs?

I have one of each, but I think dogs!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

C Walton Stromberg, a playmaker. Following the lines of Datsyuk, Barkov.

No.

I'm only 24h in so can't really say yet. I don't have any specific goals and I doubt I will ever be a (sim)household name, but obviously I want to get good. 

Hard to say yet as I don't really have a great view yet of how much time it takes to be ok, very good or top class. But I have plenty of time, so if the game carries me away, you never know.

I'm very well reachable through the day (in Europe), so I assume I'd hang out quite a lot. sulovilen#1223

6. Cats or dogs?

I have more cats (2) than I have dogs (1), but I still choose dogs. AINEC.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Im trying to be the guy who always get the puck in the net. Ill only pass if i need to.
Nope.):
Ill try to push my way into the big leagues. I want to be the best i can be.
i think i can spend 3+ hours each day.
Ill participate as much as possible! I love to meet new Buddys!
6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs. If you say Cats fight me :anger: