Create Account

S54 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?

building a power foward who can put da puck in the net.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

not really at all.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

2-3 years send down.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

a lot of time i'm active af now.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

yes. crutch#1738

6. Cats or dogs?

dogs

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Jonathan Lillehammer is a smart, speedy two-way winger who excels in transition, can't really think of a specific NHL player thats similar

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

Nope

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

Obviously the goal is to make it to the big league, but I'm realistic and have no problems with developing down here.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

I think I'll be able to put some decent time in, not much else going on ya know

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

Hopefully I'll participate a good bit, my discord is Scheetzzy #8226

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs, but cats have their upsides

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

Defensively responsible playmaker. Not trying to follow any NHL player's footsteps though!

Nope! But I will probably grab it and mess around with it though. I am always interested for more info on how the program works!

I will go where I am needed. If that means 2 years down or max years down. I am like water. I don't want to force anything!

Top of the class for sure. I am not one to half-ass when I get into something. 

I am always down to chat or share memes. I would love to be involved in a close-knit LR. DELIRIVM#6209

6. Cats or dogs?

I like both but dogs are my preference!

Sniper with good passing.

No, I will need some help.

I will go to SHL only when I'll be ready.

I will do every PT.

I will participate in Discord LR, my ID: CaptainCrazy#8809

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs but I also love Canadian Sphynxs.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? Just trying to build a hardworking defenseman that isn't afraid to get physical when he needs to.
absolutely none
I'd like to just have fun with the simulation
Probably take it a bit easier
I could be fairly active. mmmmmmmmmmmm#0502
6. Cats or dogs?
Cats all the way.

[Image: HarryWalkerSig.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

1. My name is Andrew and I'm doing a quarterback defenseman.
2. No.
3. Skipping SMJHL and going straight to the SHL.
4. I'm not really sure about either of these questions.
5. Don't have discord but my email is [email protected] if you need to reach me.
6. cats.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? The second coming of Martin Brodeur

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) No, first time here, but I got a couple of friends to help me.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Hey, whatever way the wind blows man, if there is an oppourtunity then hell yeah.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I'm not a try hard but I will invest time into this. 

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I'm waaayyyyy to active on discord.

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs, but cats are aight.

Rushing defenceman. Two-way with tendency to shoot and make offensive minded actions. Loves to skate and to do whristed blister blazer boom!

I have FHM6 too and I used play a lot FHM.

How it can be up to me? It is SHL GM decision in my opinion. I can play for both leagues.

Not much. At least not so much as before. I can do routine stuff + do media articles. I have my plan how to increase my TP total. 2nd is bit tough. I don't know. I know that in old days it was easier to be elite defenseman. Now? Hard to say. I'd like to take harder than easier.

Daily/weekly. Depends on that how awesome are You guys. My discord: Labsy#8637

6. Cats or dogs?

Bitch

I'm building a power forward with deceptive dangles. If you want a scorer, I'm your guy. If you want a grinder, I'll begrudgingly be your guy until my stats force you to allow me to be the scorer I was born to be. And if you want a mean son of a bitch to go fight somebody, I am absolutely your guy.

Yes, it's the only place where I can make my Sharks win the Cup.

I prefer staying down until we win a championship. Even then, I might stay down to help become a dynasty.

Top of the class when it comes to pumping out articles. I'll put tons of time in through the summer, and I'll attempt to be consistent afterwards as well.

I'll be around whether you draft me or not lmao

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Hello again
Lord Raiden Center. Physical Screener
No experience with that
I feel like I would like to grow at a pace that keeps me sane. A lot to take in for a 1st timer
i have a few hours each day i can dedicate to this. so i should be pretty active
Discord- LordRaiden#1908
6. Cats or dogs?

Im all Dogs. 

I want to be a punishing defenseman that will lay the boom at every (reasonable) opportunity while also playing disciplined hockey and blocking passing/shooting lanes for the opposing forwards.

Negative Ghostrider

I plan to one day make it to the SHL, but not before spending time to get on my feet and develop at the SMJHL level.

I expect to be actively involved every week on the website and darn near daily on discord. In terms of community involvement I don't expect to be at the top of my class, but you can bet your a** I will be better than the average.

Trashae#3092 Also please reach out if you have any questions for me before or even after the draft! (Also during I guess)

6. Cats or dogs?
I'm definitely a dog guy

A Connor McDavid type of player. High in speed that makes a lot of breakaways and disrupts the defense.

None at all.

I will try my best to hopefully make it to the SHL one day, but I know I'll have to work my way there.

I'd estimate I'll be around the 80th percentile of time spent for this league.

I will be happy to participate in the Discord if Drafted by you. (SFresh3#7954)

6. Cats or dogs?
Cats, most definitely

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Someone like David Backes or Patrice Bergeron. A good two way forward that has the ability to score goals and can defend well.

Nope

I think after 4 seasons I'll reevaluate where I am at but until then I will for sure stay in the minors. I want to be able to understand the site before moving up to the majors so I think staying in the minors for a longer period of time will help me.

I think I'll be on for a good portion every week to be able to be drafted as high as possible. But, won't be on all the time.

I can participate in the discord quite a lot my ID is Simmie58#0732

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

junior guarda, backup goalie

no

backup goalie

top class guy taking it esay

idk sure loco_motives#9999

6. Cats or dogs?
dogs

I'm building a puck rushing defender.

None unfortunately so I'm always looking for good advice.

No plans, just gonna kind of wing it.

A few hours a week at least. I want to be the best OFD I can be. It'd be nice to get similar success to my previous OFD.

I'll be in there. I check discord at night. My discord handle is Jorec#3323

6. Cats or dogs?

Both. Both are awesome.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)