Create Account

S54 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: jYLSkDI.png]

Welcome to SHL! The Colorado Raptors are excited to learn more about the newest potential members of our team. With the close of our first season in FHM, we're excited to see who will join us as we enter the post-hhh81 chapter of this team!

It's that time of the season again. I've provided a copy and paste-able code down below here with some questions for you to answer! Please provide your answers in the blanks under the questions and someone from our scouting staff will reach out with any further questions we have.

Code:
[b]1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know![/b]

[b]2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly![/b]

[b]3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.[/b]

[b]4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?[/b]

[b]5) Give us your best pun[/b]

[b]6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question![/b]

As always any of you can message me directly either on site or on Discord and I'll be happy to help you however I can (hhh81#1323). I hope all of you enjoy the SHL and good luck at the draft!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!

SHL for 35 seasons, NSFL for about 10, GOMHL for 30+

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!

Sure, WannabeFinn#6969

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.

Two-Way Defenseman

4) What exactly are your goals in the SHL? How are you liking the site so far?

My ultimate goal is to crush the spirits of my enemies

5) Give us your best pun

[Image: big-pun-place-500x344.jpg]

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

I like the SHL a lot. Like, I like like it. It’s my main hobby at this point.

I’m pretty big on football, it’s the only sport that really rivals my interest in hockey.

When I have the time I like to play Battlefield, Chel, Madden, 2K, etc.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!

SHL for a few years.

2) Would you be interested in receiving further communication from a member of Colorado's front office? If yes, what is your Discord name? One of us will reach out to you shortly!

Sure - Mack#3666

3) What type of player are you looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons on the site.

Power Forward

My goal is to win the most cups ever. Yes I am liking it.

5) Give us your best pun

[Image: 1njrwR7.png]

6) This question is designed to be open ended. We like to keep the IP threads short because filling these out is lame. Tell us about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? Get creative here! Dont just answer my lame example questions! We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so this is potentially the most important question!

My name is Mackenzie or Mack. I have 3 kids and sold my business last year so I am now retired early and have lots of time to spend with my family. I love sports like Hockey, Football, Baseball and Golf. I think Humans are the most beautiful thing there is in the universe and spend a lot of time reading about them.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

I'm a recreate on this site, never been part of any other simulated sports league, but I've been here for 3 seasons in the past... almost 2 years ago.

Yes, I would be glad if the organization want to reach me : Pampel#3809

I want to make a goal scorer... I mean, I want to be THE goal scorer of the draft, my player is a player that get easily open and that's always ready to shot on goal from anywhere on the ice

I love the changes they made with the bank system and with the forum in general (I left 2 years ago when they changed the forum location) My goal with my player is to be the MVP, I'm about to be a real pain in the *** for my adversaries.

5) Give us your best pun
This is hard for me... all the best puns I know are in French...

Well...I'm a fun guy
[Image: x405t789goo11.png]
But yeah, I play ultimate Frisbee when there's no pandemic ongoing, I work at Best buy in Canada (electronic store) I spend most of my times playing video games, I like grand strategies games like Civ6/ Europa4/ Hoi4/ etc... English is not my primary language, I'm French Canadian, so that can explain my grammars errors, but I'm doing my best to improve myself and I hope that I'm readable. If any of you have further questions, you can reach me on my discord or in my dm, I'm very sociable so I'll have no problem to answer you.

Best regards,
Pampel

I've been in PBE for two months. That's how I found out about the SHL.

Absolutely. SouthOfHeaven#3454

Goal Scorer, That's the main goal I just want to score as many goals as possible.

The sites a bit hard to navigate but it's usable. My main goal in the SHL is to win the Roberto Martucci award. That's my main goal thought it might be unrealistic. A more realistic goal would be to win a gold medal with Sweden and make an all-star team.

5) Give us your best pun

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they take things literally.

I play a lot of DnD and that's really it.

[code]1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? Experience is not required, but we like to know!
I joined the SHL a year or two back and was semi-active for 2 seasons before getting sidetracked. No other experience outisde of that.

I'm always interested in getting information or talking things over with teams. My name is Smatt#8464

I'm looking to build a strong two way defenseman who will put up a fair amount of points but is recognized for defensive poise more than anything. Someone dependable who will hopefully be a high TPE earner.

My goal right now is just to enjoy what it's bringing to me and to get invested in learning the inner workings of the league and about the teams that are around. I want to make sure I understand everything before I get down to making my player the best they can be.

5) Give us your best pun
I can never get punchlines right in these threads. I can never Wraptor them up well.

Hobby wise I can't get myself off Tik Tok. I don't know if it's a hobby or a problem, but it's one of the two.

I like to SMB2 or NHL 19 right now, I've tried getting into Modern Warfare but I just can't vibe with it. Borderlands as a series is up there.

I'm somewhat big into baseball right now but my big focus is on hockey. I love hockey a lot, but the stats and focus on numbers in baseball is hard to ignore so I'm interested in that too. But that's only on a level of liking to watch one team and follow them whereas I like to follow the entire NHL with a focus on teams that I like.

I was active on here about 5 years ago for a little over a year. I left when a family issue caused me to lose interest, but now I'm back and ready to stick around. I was also in the VHL for a very short time.

Sure. Buck Dancer#6352

Right now I like the idea of building an offensive-defenseman who can quarterback a powerplay, but I'm fine with adjusting my build around what my team needs.

No goals in particular. Just trying to roll with the punches and have some fun.

5) Give us your best pun
Pun? More like... uh... bun haha

I know a lot about hockey but I'm an idiot when it comes to just about any other sport.
I haven't played a ton of games lately, but I've been playing a little bit of Divinity Original Sin II with a couple friends and it's a lot of fun.
My hobbies change all the time. Some consistent hobbies include playing hockey, reading, writing, watching TV/movies. Lately while I've been bored at home I've been teaching myself how to use Blender and a few Adobe products.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

SHL for 5 years.

If you want.
tylar#6640

I want to be an all-around offensive player. I want to mostly win cups, and be a good player along the way.

It is good. I am excited to have a player in the new sim engine.

5) Give us your best pun
why

i like to play mostly simulation games like sims, animal crossing, ehm, just started fhm6 cause it was on sale. I enjoy pepe's and like trash reality tv shows

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Raptors Raptors Raptors

Hello there! Dom Alessandrini here! I am a prime prospect here in this year's SMJHL draft, and I hope I am worthy of your draft consideration. Let's dive in!

Raptors Raptors Raptors

I have over 2 years of involvement in /r/fakebaseball, which is affiliated with a few of SHL's sister leagues (NSFL, PBE, etc.). I have previously participated in SHL, NSFL, SFL, and SCORacing. I am also currently involved with a few Fake Baseball spinoffs as well as some offline NR2003 racing leagues.

Yes! Feel free to message me on the site or on Discord at kylecorbett42#7256

I want to always be the smartest guy on the ice! Looking to build a team-first player with a stupid high Hockey IQ. Knows how to set screens and read the defense better than any player out there. I may not be the best at the fundamentals, but my keen ability to do the smartest thing possible on the ice makes me a valuable asset.

My goal is to create a top-tier player worthy of Hall of Fame consideration, while also creating a fun narrative for him along the way. I've released two media pieces about Dom already, totaling up for over 2,000 words, and I hope to continue the series as we get closer to draft day and beyond. Love the site, really awesome setup!

5) Give us your best pun

Y'know, this unemployment crisis is gonna be a gold mine for comedy one day. In fact, I have a few jokes about unemployed people! Unfortunately, none of them work.

ba-dum-tiss

Irl I'm a college student who is thoroughly involved in leadership opportunities. I'm a coffee snob through and through and would love to argue why drip coffee is better than french press every day. Other than /r/fakebaseball, I play a lot of Catan with friends and roommates. Love baseball, basketball, and auto racing. Huge card game nerd, would love to square up in a game of War, B.S., or Go Fish any day of the week, but of course I love me some Poker as well. Love the restaurant scene in my town and enjoy talking about food, pop culture, and other related topics. Also I can argue about sports for hours upon hours. It's my hobby haha.

Raptors Raptors Raptors

Thank you for allowing me to interview with you all! I look forward to chatting further! Go Raptors!!!

[Image: umZ70ip.png]

Raptors Raptors Raptors

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

BESL for about 4 years.
mee#2066
Erik Kalsson/Jacob Trouba type defenseman
Make a good player and have fun. Liking the site for sure
5) Give us your best pun
Yesterday, a clown held the door open for me. It was such a nice jester!

This question is far too open ended for meWink Baseball(Yankees!!), Football (Giants) and Rangers. I play some hockey, some guitar also. Tons of fun.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

1. jersey retired by the texas renegades not a big deal
2. Meh
3. big mean boy
4. None
5. No
6. im bored in the house and I'm in the

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

My profile should be sufficient Wink

Yes (MCP#1914 if you don't have it already)

Two Way D, but pretty flexible.

Probably want to do more with this player than Jøln, and I do indeed like the simulation hockeys, yessss

5) Give us your best pun

I would tell a machining joke, but it would be too much of a BORE

*insert lame example answer*

Love hockey, despite being raised in Texas and going to UT, as well as handegg. Love me some anime and solving rubik's cubes (not a speedsolver by any stretch). Engineering student and pretty damn good with math. I like to think I'm funny, even though no one laughs. Oh and I'm an SHL GM. That's probably relevant.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I played here about 8-10 in game seasons ago, but that was shortlived.

Always! Zema#5460 is my Discord.

A highly skilled playmaking winger. I believe the archetype was set-up man even. Right now I have maxed out some of the core stats, and am looking to round it out with some physicals.

Just trying to enjoy himself without overdoing it. I liked it the first time around, and I like it the second time around too!

5) Give us your best pun
I once made a belt out of watches. It was a waist of time.

I mostly spend my time outside of work (internship) playing video games and hanging with my gf. Most of the time I play fairly big variance of games, but also spend my time coaching/advising a league of legends team. I also do work for an SHL team with clock/statistics/speaker for their junior and womens games! Only gotten two games for the actual SHL team thus far, doing ice-time in both of them.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

5 years registered on the site

Sure, Hoov#8930

Goalie

Backup goalie for life.

5) Give us your best pun
I dont like puns

Football manager 2020 is life.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

This is my first re-create and I have a player in the SBA so I guess lot's of experience.

Hit me up, Wulfsbach#7520.

I am looking to build a speedy playmaker.

Just to have fun, make the Godmother better than Nadeau. lol

5) Give us your best pun

What was Forrest Gump’s email password? 1forrest1

Ugh hmm Games wise, I play alot, mostly LoL i guess yeah I'm lame but i am always open to playing anything. Other sport would be basketball i am part of the SBA as well. You said not to answer your lame example questions but I am doing just that rip. I mean I just want to have fun, have a cool locker room , make friends and chill while having fun. Maybe play some games too who knows. But yeah.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]