Create Account

S54 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospect Thread

1: In signature, but goalie.
2: Backup goalie for upcoming season, starting goalie in seasons after that.
3: Pretty decent chunk of time free.
4: Hoov#8930
5: Sure

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 02:50 PM by DonutDefender.)

1. Alex Marshall - RW
2. Old school power forward. Score goals, net front presence, big hits, fighter.
3. During quarantine I'll just be taking some summer classes, and maybe some volunteering here and there, so quite a bit. I'll go with 20+.
4. Yes. DonutDefender#8478
5. For sure.

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

The second one, The Godmother. I grant my teammates goals from the RW.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

A speedy play maker.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

I will do all my updates once  a week but I will always be on discord.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

All the time, I am quite active typically. Wulfsbach#7520

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Message away and I will make you dreams come true.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Conner Hutton, Right Defense

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

An offensive defenseman, while staying defensively responsible.

As far as dedicated hours, I have no idea and it'll change often. However, I will be able to check-in quite often to talk or do some tasks.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Got it for this site. ID is overdoo#0430

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Whatever you guys need to do for your scouting. I would definitely prefer Discord over a site PM if that is alright though.

[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Daniel Bischoff, CENTER (not a wing)

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? a good style

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 0

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) no

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) no

Zelma Zuntnere - LW
Basically a speedy player with a tendency to shoot the puck more than pass it.
Depends on the week I am having, lol. But not gonna be a problem to get TP.
Discord: Eve#1311 I use it when I am on my PC, but not every day.
5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage?
No problem. In this draft I don't really care about who will draft me.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Stan Q Next - C

Dominant Center. Playing PK PP And 1st line.

During Quarantine? A TON

Very active on discord - iamslm22

Yes. If you don't PM me I won't play for your team.

LW, Ryan Rieley

Skilled Power Forward, kind of like Alex Tuch or Mark Stone

Probably 4-5 hours, enough to do PT's and graphic submissions

I do, my discord is brandonholmes717#3107

Yeah sure, go right ahead!

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 08:24 PM by AgentSmith630.)

Rikard Bjerg - Right Defenseman

I'm looking to build a Shutdown Defenseman.

More than I know what to do with. Usually in the realm of 20-30

Yes. AgentSmith630#7472

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest in coming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

For sure!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

It is there, but it is: Wile Coyote, Center

The Gretzky field general substyle of play (can't remember exactly if it was field general)

Changes from week to week. 6+

Annastesia#7729

Of course! Feel free to contact and fire those questions!

[Image: WnIxdNc.png]

C | Wile Coyote | S55 | 334 TPE
Update page | Stats Page
Whalers 

Walton Stromberg - Center

A reliable playmaker artist. High hockey IQ, has no leaks. 

10+

sulovilen#1223 and yeah, I use it.

Of course!

[Image: sulov.gif]

All linked in the signature - Theo Kondos - LW

- Pretty open to playing any role, other then a good. Would prefer a skilled forward position.

10ish?

Discord is in linked on my profile, dont have it memorized lol. I have it installed on my phone as well, so I am usually checking in throughout the day.

Of course.

Thanks, Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

1. Jed Mosley Jr - RD

2. Puck moving Defenseman.

3. 3-5

4. JayTee#5054

5. Sure

Player is Nicolae Antonescu, Goalie

Hoping my style of play will be one that stops pucks from entering the net, and my future plans involve evolving into a player that also stops pucks from entering the net.

Hard to tell with the quarantine, so a lot more than usual now. Normal circumstances, probably 4-8 hours.

Rancidbudgie#5743. I keep up regularly on discord, and sometimes chip in to conversations as well

Absolutely! Hit me up on discord or here

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

1. Victor Ball, RW sniper

2. I'm trying to be a sniper. I want to get lots of goals, simply put.

3. Probably around 30+ thanks to Corona. But without Corona, probably still around 20.

4. I love discord. My ID is: jcfbey01#9816

5. Yes. Hit me up on here or discord, whichever you prefer.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]