Create Account

S54 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospect Thread

Juan Hunna-Pussent LW

The rest I'm not answering. SUCK IT TREBEK!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

Ivan Victory, Two Way LD

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

A gritty, offensive minded style of play that is still responsible in their own zone. Players like Burns or Pronger come to mind.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

2-4

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

Wearingabear
I don't much, but I've never had reason to.

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
I would!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

05-09-2020, 01:47 PMCapoPirate Wrote: 1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
It's in my signature but I don't mind saying it again here! my player is Cody Spinka who is a Center/Sniper.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
I'm not too sure where I'd like to go with my player just yet. I so far have focused on my offense but I'm looking to build on my defense as well. I'm looking to have a fun team who can help me grow into this all.

I have a full time job but I have plenty of free time currently and at all times really. I'd say 6+

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)
I do use discord! user: FroYoGeddon

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Of course! I'd love to hear from you guys if you have anymore questions.

-CapoPirate

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Pavel Kharlamov - RW

Sniper/Perimeter shooter

4-6+

rippleluck#2328

Defiantly

05-09-2020, 01:47 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

"The Big Russian" Zakkira Diporov 

Power Foward. I want to score goals, get some great assists. Win some games with my team. 

I have around 6 hours free.

YES, name is TheSparkyDee#2422

Yes I would be interested. 

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Jason Desrouelux - Winger

Sniper

6+

Very active. Gooney#3390

yes

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I am Sammy Blaze, a center

He's starting out as a two-way center but will eventually start working on the offense because as a former defenseman, all I want for this new player is goals

I'll be here at some point every day. I didn't miss a single activity check or update week until my last season as Danger

hockeyfan #4117 - yeah I'm in there every day

I'm hoping to go to a team I didn't get to play for in my first career, so certainly open to coming to Alaska

sig

scrappy forward who can score goals

on always ""avaliable"" but depends on work and stuff, id say probably 3 or 4

big discord fella here, same#2022

sure yeah yall seem chill

Blunt Man, G

Backup for 2 seasons and then starter from there.

Way too many lol. With this COVID stuff my kids have all of their school work done a 3 weeks ahead and as such they don't require much assistance there.

I have it, I will use it if the topic of discussion matters to me but I tend to be the quiet watcher who occasionally chimes in.

You already have, but yes Smile

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

TURG TURG PLAY LEFT WING

Someone fast and annoying.

I'm free pretty much always these days thanks to 'Rona

I use discord quite often. ThisSeemsFishy#1524

Yes of course!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

1. Devin Basher RW
2. Team player! be helpful to those around me
3. Too many quarantine is giving me tons of it
4. active on discord ! my tag is hannington#8491
5. already been contacted Smile

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? James Hagan, LW

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Goat status, goal scorer

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Literally most hours

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Yes, CampinKiller#4205

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Idc

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

05-09-2020, 01:47 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. Kōjō Murata - Goalie

2. Looking to be a agile/mentally tough goalie with a certain threshold of reliability

3. 3-4ish, it varies if work carries over to the weekend

4. Dischord:: Boondoggler #9804

5. I received your message - but feel free to reach out with any additional questions!