Create Account

S54 Anchorage Armada Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: Anchorage.png]

Welcome to Armada's prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 10 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

1. Big Terry Smith, Right Defence

2. A large two-way defenceman who can hopefully grow into a player that can eat up large minutes in any situation.

3. Quite a few, I'd say anywhere between 3-6 hours a week.

4. I recently got discord for the site and am hoping to be active on discord in the future.
SHL__TerrenceSmith#3261

5. Of course, I'd love to go to the team with the coolest team name and logo in the league.

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

Sven Gunnar- Center

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?

Goalscorer. I want to be an elite goalscorer.

I don't know. Five or six seems about right. IT changes depending on what I have to do that day but five to six seems like an average I'd say.

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID)

SouthOfHeaven#3454

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)

Sure.

D - Kolja Kekkonen

Two-Way

WannabeFinn#6969

Shoot your shot

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Liam Slate

all-around Offensive minded winger

probably like 4+ if not more

tylar#6640
I am very active on discord

If you want

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Everything is linked in my sigs

I want my player to be on the power play, I want him to scores a lots of goals and that's my goal

depending of the situation, right at the moment : a lot (6+), but usually with the work... maybe more like 3 to 6 hours

Yop, I use it everyday, I'm maybe not the most active on it, but I read a lot of the conversations and I'm always in vocal if I'm connected ID : Pampel#3809

Yes, I would be glad if you reach me in the future

Best regards,
Pampel

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? It's linked - Mack Daddy - C

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Power Forward. I would love to work my way to be the number 1 center.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Lots

4. As a team we are very active on discord, do you have it and use it? (Attach your discord ID) Mack#3666 I use it

5. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to Anchorage? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Yes message me if interested!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Axel Foley, LD.

Over the next few seasons I want to focus on a defensive game (most likely for the first two seasons) before adding offensive skills into the mix. That could change but for now I want to focus on preventing goals before focusing on scoring them.

Right now my weeks are all free time outside fo dong activities. Per week I'd have to put it around 60 hours I could be online. I don't like that this question made me think about that.

I have Discord and I use it frequently (mostly in hockey related servers) and it's practically always open. ID: Smatt#8464

I would definitely be interested in discussing interest in Anchorage. I can't promise committment but I'm always willing to talk.

1. Colin Lambert, D

2. I would like to play as an offensive-defenseman who can quarterback a power play and set people up, but I don't mind adjusting my build to help out the team.

3. A stupid amount right now. Once things start to go back to normal (thanks covid), I'm not sure.

4. I love me some Discord. Buck Dancer#6352

5. Please do

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Armada Armada Armada

Ciao! My name is Domenic Alessandrini, and I am ready to become one of your best prospects. So let's get right into it!!!

Armada Armada Armada

My name is Domenic Alessandrini. I am from Italy, and I play Left Wing.

While I definitely intend to have a team-first mindset on the ice, my biggest asset is my Hockey IQ. I intend to me smart on the ice with a high agility, speed, offensive read, and screen-setting. Look for me to always outsmart the defense on every shift.

A lot. 6+ for sure, probably a lot more will be spent around here.

Yes! Very active in other related servers, already in SHL Server (and S55 server), and I'll definitely be active in the team server! kylecorbett42#7256

Yes! Feel free to message me on the forum or shoot me a Discord message! Would love to chat more!

Armada Armada Armada

Thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to chat. Looking forward to further conversation with you great folks in Anchorage. Go Armada!

[Image: cUlbziK.png]

Armada Armada Armada

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Johnny Shuffleboard-Defense
Offensive Defenseman, PowerPlayQB
4-5 easy post-corona. I got even more with all these lockdowns. And I live in NY so it'll never end
mee#2066
Ya sure, why not?

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

1. Neg rep
2. big boy
3. too many
4. ya
5. not really

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk, Defenseman

Two-Way, hopefully.

6+, but I got some shit to do in that stuff

Yes, MCP#1914

Sure. I expect to hear from y'all. (But just know the Boats suck)

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Alexander Oscarsson, RW.

A highly skilled playmaking winger is my end goal.

Can't really give a good estimate here as it varies a lot.

I definitely do! Zema#5460 is my Discord ID.

I'm always open to receive further questions. You know where you can find me!

Cheers

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 12:27 PM by Jorec.)

Adrik Baranov, LD

Puck rushing defender

20+

Jorec #3323 - I use it but I'm not a really chatty guy most of the time.

Absolutely. Hit me up. Smile

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)