Create Account

S54 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Few seasons of SHL

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] 4-6 hours

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?work, but enjoy playing strategy and manegment games on top of NHL, chips are sweet chili heat

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2-4

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?Yes Rippleluck#2328

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Sure, I have no big preference on the team

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I intend to see this player through and not give up now that I have more time

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?Kirby but I dont own smash

Share your best joke or meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkdvMwgwfI

05-09-2020, 02:33 PMnour Wrote: Hi there and welcome to the site!

I'm nour, the coGM of the Detroit Falcons. My head GM Tig and I are coming off the back to back successful seasons, finishing 1st in both seasons’ standings, and have put together a roster we’re beyond proud to continue to lead. Our core is slowly aging but we’re looking to remain competitive this coming season, and we wanna keep that momentum by injecting some youth into our already talented roster!

To help us find the best fits for the Detroit Falcons, both on and off the simulated ice, we’d love to get a chance to know you better. Below are some questions for you to answer that’ll help us get a feel if you’d be a good fit here! If you have any questions about the team, our experience as members of the Falcons organization, or are just looking for a little advice about the site, always feel free to PM me or my Head GM, @NotoriousTig! Simple copy the text below and reply to this thread with your answers!

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

I have played a soccer sim league. But I am looking forward to this hockey sim league.

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]/size]

I get on everyday!

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

I love spending it with my family, and I am on a 2K20 kick right now. I am from Michigan, so Detroit Red Wings! 

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

As long as you need me to be!

[b]Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

I do use discord, TheSparkyDee#2422

[b]If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?[/b]

I am looking for a great locker room atmosphere. I am interested in joining the Falcons.  

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

I am ready to play some HOCKEY!!!!

[b]Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?[/b]

Cloud!!! DUHHH

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Thanks for answering and all the best in the S54 SMJHL Draft!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

haha no

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

cock and ball tortrure. all dressed? no try again. plain lays

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

i do not

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

i dont understand anyhthing

dodo birds are extinct

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?

boogie bunnie

spidrs

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Yes, this one, as well as others.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
Some time every day I'd say

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Big Canucks fan, thanks for reminding me about corona. I write and make videos and still have a job so my days are pretty filled up

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
My first player was out of the J in two seasons, so I wouldn't mind staying for a few seasons and trying to build a superstar SMJHL player.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
I am on it and use it

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I certainly am open to playing for teams I have no experience with, and Detroit seems to be a pretty good team.

Whoever picks my player in the second round is going to get a steal.

Kirby/Jigglypuff

No.

no

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
idk

csgo league, ketchup, sens

depends on my shl team, probably a few seasons

i dont use discord nour

yes

im brown

kirby

Share your best joke or memehttps://vm.tiktok.com/cdvnyR/

Yep

10+ hours a week probably. Mostly lurking, sometimes building big articles

Mostly spending time with my kids. Between normal play and homeschooling they take up a big chunk of my day. However that also means that I have a lot of free time in my day due to them having most of their school stuff done well ahead of the due dates.

5 seasons, I'm a goalie Smile

yes I do

I do have interest in being a Falcon, basically just looking for a chill LR with very little drama.

If you don't draft me, you will have to beat me and that isn't something teams are going to like trying to do.

Gimme Pikachu all day (haven't played one in forever lol)

Go look in a mirror and you will understand.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Previously i was Kyler Gill who played for the Prince George Firebirds in S38 and 39.

Probably close to 10-12 hours a week.

Not too much lately. Just trying to stay active. I play a ton of Overwatch, NBA, NHL, and Battlefront 2. Favourite chips are hawkins cheezies. And my favourite NHL team is Vancouver.

Definitely 2 seasons at least. My SMJHL seasons were my favourite last go around so I'm looking forward to it this go.

I use discord quite often.

The Falcons are a great team and I would definitely love the opportunity to play for y'all.

The scientific name for the giant squid is architeuthis dux

King Dedede

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

no sir

as often as i can :3

I enjoy skateboarding outside, animal crossing slaps, all dressed for sure. idk i don't sport

ahh i have no idea what ever is beneficial to me

yessir i got discord

a good healthy community :3

idk what I'm doing !

trash at smash but Kirby is fun

Devin Basher, Michigan State University.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? What is a sim league?

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] Plenty of time for you babe

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Working out, playing games, drinking, watching netflix, etc. Cheetos puffs are the GOAT. Favorite games are sports games, CSGO, strategy games, and FM. Nashville

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Gimmie a cup, then I'll figure it out

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Nah

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? N/A

Share your best joke or meme I'll send it in a few months

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

05-09-2020, 02:33 PMnour Wrote: Hi there and welcome to the site!

I'm nour, the coGM of the Detroit Falcons. My head GM Tig and I are coming off the back to back successful seasons, finishing 1st in both seasons’ standings, and have put together a roster we’re beyond proud to continue to lead. Our core is slowly aging but we’re looking to remain competitive this coming season, and we wanna keep that momentum by injecting some youth into our already talented roster!

To help us find the best fits for the Detroit Falcons, both on and off the simulated ice, we’d love to get a chance to know you better. Below are some questions for you to answer that’ll help us get a feel if you’d be a good fit here! If you have any questions about the team, our experience as members of the Falcons organization, or are just looking for a little advice about the site, always feel free to PM me or my Head GM, @NotoriousTig! Simple copy the text below and reply to this thread with your answers!

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]/size]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?[/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[b]Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?[/b]

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Thanks for answering and all the best in the S54 SMJHL Draft!

1) No - this is my first time in the SHL

2) Maybe 3-4 hours depending on if work carries into the weekend

3) I make music after work and read/watch movies. I play CS 1.6 for a few rounds here and there- big Caps fan, STH for years.

4) I'll probably go for the norm 2-3 years in the Juniors since this is my first time around, maybe even longer just to get the hang of things but we'll see.

5) Dischord: Boondoggler #9804

6) Just looking for a solid, helpful community in the locker room

7) I'm learning as I go - so any/all help and advice in the locker room would be appreciated

8) I played as Luigi on N64 - hah

9) a white horse fell in the mud