Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

After a run that saw Carolina finish in the top 3 of the league from S50 to S52, S53 saw the Kraken barely slide into the playoffs before ultimately falling to the Laurifer Trophy winners in the first round. With most of our forward core consisting of rookies last season, this season should see the Kraken ina  much more competitive state than last season. We've got a few open spots in the lineup to fill, so expect to hear from me or one of the Kraken management members soon. Welcome to the league!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 01:26 PM by AgentSmith630.)

1) What is your player name and position?

Rikard Bjerg - Right Defenseman

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

I'm looking to build a Shutdown Defenseman.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

Yes, this is my first character in the SHL or any other sim league.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I feel like I have a pretty good handle on things.

Yes, my handle is AgentSmith630#7472

Probably about a 6 on-site, and about an 8 on Discord.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)

Sure thing, if the GM's think it's a good idea.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

Definitely being a close-knit group, and I think that can help win a championship.

I have it downloaded, but I haven't spent much time messing around with it at this point.

I know almost nothing about Terry (or hockey in general), but from inside sources, I've heard that  Kraken  Bowdown  Terry

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Alexander Oscarsson - Right Wing

A highly skilled playmaking winger, always looking to pass first.

Second time. I stopped playing on my old one fairly short following the draft in January 2019.

Yes I do! Zema#5460

4-5. I don't want to burn myself out, so hopefully I can pace myself better.

I haven't really thought about it, but probably.

I'm primarily looking to have a good time. Winning would be awesome, of course, but I wouldn't put it above actually having an enjoyable experience.

No, not at all. I have some experience with EHM, but that doesn't really translate.

If I knew who he is, I would definitely have an opinion on him!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Peter Ramsay - Goalie

Goalie

Nope, 5 years total, last player was created for S45, and lasted until S47 i think.

N/a

Hoov#8930

6 Site, 10 Discord
N/a

CHampionship

None

Dont watch football, but my dad loves him as he is a Steelers fan

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

1. Colin Lambert, LD

2. Quarterback, pass-first Dman

3. No, I've just come back after about 5 years.

4.  Popcorn

5. Yep. Buck Dancer#6352

6. Pretty high, idk. Like an 8-9

7. Yeah I guess so

8. Hanging with cool people in the LR has always been the most fun aspect of the site for me by far.

9. No, but I'm sure I'll buy it at some point. I've played the shit out of EHM so I've been thinking about picking it up to see how they compare to each other.

10. I loved his performance as the hockey coach in that one episode of Malcolm in the Middle. Truly inspiring

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Mack Daddy - C
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Shoot first Power Forward
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I retired and left the site for over 6 months.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) No thank you
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes Mack#3666
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. 9
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) Yes but I really want to play C as soon as it makes sense for the team.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? A close-knit group that is in it to win it.
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? No but I am learning
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? He is entertaining

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Axel Foley - Left defense

Two way defenseman

2(?) years since my last player, not sure if I'd call them entirely active though.

I'm good

I use Discord fairly frequently.

On site 7, Discord 9

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite
wing)
I would be willing to do any move to help the team win.

Being apart of a strong locker room is the most important thing there is. Championships mean nothing if they aren't shared.

Not at all.

Legitimately have no clue who Terry Bradshaw is. Gotta be honest. Cool name though.

Too hard to type it out, just call me the Godmother. I am a RW.

Pass first, speedy forward

Nope, I was semi-active on Nadeau. Life took priority a few months back and caused me to miss out on a lot of TPE so i decided to recreate and give myself fully to this player

Nope. Used to it already thanks though!

Always use it, can't keep me off it.

I'd say a 9 or 10. I will be around a lot.

Sure put me wherever you want.

I always take the group over championship

Own the game, haven't played much of it. Know more about FHM4 than 6 but yeah.

No comment, no idea who that is sorry Undecided

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 04:14 PM by Tylar.)

1) What is your player name and position? Liam Slate - RW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Shooter - Willing to Change if needed by team.
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Been on SHL since S5. I had a player in S36 Sami Owens but went rather inactive around S46ish. I was still around just did not bother to update anymore cause i was bored.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) no.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes i am on discord a lot - tylar#6640
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord - 11
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) If needed I would consider it.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? I think a close knit group brings te championship. I really want to win with this player though. I have only 1 Four Star Cup on my Resume in like 50 seasons on SHL.
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? I just bought it and started playing. Otherwise not really. I will/could use some help from whoever drafts me.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? I had to google who this is. I do not follow much NFL stuff to be honest.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Conner Hutton, Right Defense.

Offensive, Playmaking-Defenseman.

It is my first time around on this site.

As of now, the S55 Rookie Discord is doing great at helping, so there is not anything I can think of now. 

Joined for this site, ID is overdoo#0430

About 8 for both.

Sure, I am probably slightly built for it. 

Winning is great and I would obviously love to be a part of it, but I think at the end of the day for us it has to be the locker room.

None, although considering because of the sale. 
I would love to give an opinion on him but I have never heard of the guy.

1) Neg rep defense
2) hit people
3) No, long time
4) n/a
5) ok
6) Quarantine/10
7) k
8) Winning
9) No
10) None

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk, Defenseman

Two Way D

like a day ago

not a new player, but something was placed somewhere where it didn't make sense. Forget what it was though.

yes

Sure? If I could even be played OOP

por que no los dos?

ya

no opinion

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Zelma Zuntnere - LW
Shoot first
I have had 3 players previously and I quit SHL about a year ago, I think. And returned back about 2 weeks ago or so.
I am good
If I get drafted by you, than u can add me Discord: Eve#131
I come online every day or every second day, depends on RL situations.
If my player is able, than yes. If not, then no.
Probobly having a good time. I havev been a part of this site for a long time and I usually stick with teams that are fun
Not at all
IDK who that is

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

1) What is your player name and position? D - Kolja Kekkonen
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Two-way defenseman
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? A hot minute
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) no
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? yeah
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord 10
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) no
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Give me the ring aha
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Zero
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Fuck Terry Bradshaw

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Stan Q Next C
Two way forward. Pass
No. S40
Update for me
Yes
:shrug: 10 on discord
yes
Championship. I'm here to dominate. I have a lot of friends in sim leagues lol
No
Most overrated QB in NFL history